Christmas Special

Merry Christmas to all of my beloved reader! I hope that you all enjoy this as much as I had enjoyed writing this as well. Stay safe everyone!

Waking up was the hardest part in every morning routine and for Saiki, it was no different. He was a night owl, staying up late in finishing up a movie/show that he had found very interesting or a book that had a nice plot and enough drama. Groaning by the sunlight hitting his face and his alarm clock screaming near his ear, Saiki had no other choice but to use his powers and shut everything. Once the curtains had been pulled back to make his room dark and his clock was in silence, Saiki let out a heavenly blissful sigh. Snuggling into the warmth of his winter blanket, Saiki did nothing else but going back to sleep. However, the world seem to have hate him on that cold wintery day, refusing him to go back to that adventurous dream he had.

"Kusuo, good morning! It's time to start the day!" came the sweet loving voice of his mother, Saiki Kurumi.

Letting out a silent groan of protest, Saiki tried to ignore the early greeting, but Kurumi was having none of that. With the same cheery smile, she marched her way to the closed curtains and pulled them apart, making the blinding sunlight hit the pink headed teens face and brightening up his room. Rolling his eyes in distaste, Saiki attempted to pull his blanket to cover his face, but unfortunately, Saiki's mom gathered it in her hands. Now that the chilling air was hitting his skin, Saiki huffed out in bits of anger. 

"Come on Ku-chan! It's Christmas! We have to prepare for tonight!" exclaimed Kurumi as she folded the blanket and placing it below Saiki's feet on his bed.

'For what?' asked Saiki as he reached out for his glasses that sat on his night stand.

"Eh? I thought you knew? We'll be having guest tonight, so please Ku-chan, help your poor mother out" begged Kurumi as he held both of Saiki's slightly cold hands with her own warm ones.

'Fine' grumbled Saiki, making Kurumi smile even brighter. Before leaving, Kurumi patted his head in happiness.

Rolling his eyes at his mother's regular moments, Saiki got up from the comfort of his bed to stretch his tired limbs. After hearing that satisfying pop, the pink teen did is usual morning routine. Once he was done with his wash, brushing of his teeth, and his change of pajamas to warm clothing, Saiki made his way downstairs for some breakfast.

"Ah, Kusuo, morning!" exclaimed Saiki's dad, Saiki Kuniharu.

"Ku-chan, you breakfast is already prepared. Me and your father is heading out for some late minute presents for out guest. If we are not back by this afternoon and you hear the door ring, that is probably them. So please let them in if they do come, okay?"

'Yes'

After making sure that they had the stuff they need, Saiki's parents left the house with the biddings of good bye and waving of their hands and arms. Letting out a sigh, Kusuo shook his head and began to eat his food. Satisfaction was written all over his face when Saiki saw a cup of coffee jelly near his plate. Once the teen was done eating and washing his plate, said pink headed physic went back up to his room to finish up a book he was reading.  

_6 Hours Later_

It was around one-thirty when Saiki heard the doorbell ring from gate side. Saving the page he was on, Saiki made his way to the door to let the guest in. However, something made him pause in his steps. There was something familiar about the voices that littered his head. With wide eyes, Saiki fast walked and as calmly as he could, opened the door. Ah. Standing just beyond the gate of his home, Saiki saw four familiar faces that he would always see in a dream. When they had noticed his presence, they all waved happily and calling out his name.

'What are you four doing here?' questioned Saiki as he let the four people in .

"What do you mean Saiki-san? You called us here, remember?" stated a blonde headed teen as if it were a matter of fact. All Saiki did was tilt his head in confusion. He was sure that these people don't exist in his reality, so the question is, how are they here.

"Nii-san, you said you had found out a way for you to get back home, which is here. And you said that even though you are far, you said we can always see each other if we just think of you" came the reply of a young green headed teenager. 

"That's right, you said that you might not remember some events once you come back" informed another teenager who could be mistaken as an adult.

'I see. It's good to see you four again ,Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, Gon' greeted Saiki with a small smile.

_Few hours later_

By the time Saiki's parents came back, the two greeted the four with open arms and tears at the thought of Saiki having friends. Rolling his eyes at his parents emotional record, the pink teen plopped himself on the sofa, followed by Gon and Killua. Kurapika and Leorio were busy having a conversation with his parents.

"Saiki-nii, do you think that you are dreaming?" asked Gon. Killua just stared.

'Yes' answered Saiki.

With wide smiles, Gon and Killua looked at each other and nodded, making the pink headed teen confused. Even when reading their minds, all he heard was them counting. Before Saiki could react to what the two were planning on doing, he saw them jump from the couch and unto him. 

"Merry Christmas Saiki-nii"

"Merry Christmas"

----------

A/N: Note, I was suppose to do a slight shipping here, but I decided against it and save the shipping for another time. Merry Christmas once again guys!