Chapter 32

Ten. The ability to build up a shroud of Nen aura. You can make your body harder, and considerably slow the affect of aging. Zetsu. A technique that nullifies your Nen aura. It is effective for concealing your presence, and recovering from extreme fatigue. Ren. A technique to create an especially strong Nen aura. This ability is crucial for increasing your power. Hatsu. The release of your Nen aura, after boosting via Ren. These four elements are known as the four major principles, and are critical to the mastery of Nen.

Dҽʂƚιɳყ x Aɳԃ x Tҽɳαƈιƚყ

One month has passed since Gon was badly injured in his match with Gido. In Heavens Arena, all eyes are focused on a certain upcoming match. 

"Gon, I got something good..."

"Oh, Killua, I was about to go look for you"

"Are you really healed?"

"Yeah! See? I'm perfectly fine!" exclaimed Gon as he flipped through the air and marched in place to prove his point.

"Okay, I  get it" Those injuries should've kept him out of action for four months, but he recovered in a month....than that means.....Saiki-san, why.

"Did, Saiki-san healed you or is your body just made out of something else?"

"Saiki-nii didn't have to heal me since I told him not too, and how do I answer your other question......?"

"You're weird"

"Well.... weren't you about to say something?"

"Oh, here"

"Tickets?" wondered Gon as he stared at the two tickets held out in front of him.

"These aren't just tickets. They're for Hisoka's fight"

_In an outdoor café_

"As a 200s fighter, I got dibs on tickets. The tickets to Hisoka's match are really hot item. Although, there were many of Saiki-san's as well. They are even scalpers hawking them"

"Oh..." munched on Gon as he listen to his silver headed friend.

"So I've been gathering information. It turns out that Hisoka's the real deal. He has an 8-3 record, with 6 KO's. Each KO has led to death. But he's lost three matches... his three losses were due to forfeits"

"Forfeits?"

"He reached the registration deadline, so he signed up for a fight, but didn't show"

"Which means... "

"If Hisoka actually fights, he doesn't lose. And he's only given up a total of four points. One knockdown, three clean hits. He's a strong as a Floor Master"

"I'm in trouble..." looking at his friends expressions, Killua can't help but think through the trembling yet exciting look Gon had. You don't look like someone who thinks they're in trouble.

_Scene change_

"So, his opponent is some guy named Kastro, a former opponent that had fought with Saiki-san. Two years ago, he claimed the sole knockdown against Hisoka.  And of the four points scored against Hisoka, he's responsible for three. He scored three points against Hisoka... you could say they have a history. Apparently, they both registered for the same day so they could fight each other. You should have the chance to analyze Hisoka's fighting style. Maybe we'll get to see Hisoka go all-out" stated Killua as he and Gon made their way up the escalator.

"But is this okay? I promised Wing-san and Saiki-nii..."

"Of course it's okay! You'll just be watching a match" however, unknown to the two young teenagers, a duo were waiting for them at the top.