Chapter 16

It was the fourth day on the Zevil Island and the hunting for the badges was still on. Gon had been following the clown figure by hiding in the bushes or behind the trees on the said island. Even if the small teen was downright terrified, he can't just give up on getting the badge. He wanted to become a hunter and that is exactly what he will be. Taking in a deep breath, Gon continued the journey of following the wandering clown who looked liked he was out for blood. If Saiki was with him, he guessed that the older teen would plainly say yes.

Hisoka had a weird look on his face and his aura was no help either. The tall lanky figure been on his feet, just walking straight ahead. Gon would love some company with him at the moment, but he can't just keep depending on his friends and family to always be there for him. With a silent gulp, Gon assured himself that he will be able to get the badge he needed to pass the final stage of the exam.

It was about an hour since Gon had been following pink clown and he was able to not lose him when the ground he was on raised. He was now on a small looking hillside as he stalks the creepy figure down below. As he watched, he noticed a little changed in Hisoka and before he knew it, the lanky man began to run. Gasping softly to himself, Gon followed and saw exactly who the running figure was looking at. Up head, there was another figure, if Gon was correct the figure's name was Agon. The green headed teen knew what the clown was about to do to to the fencer, but he this was his only opportunity to get the badge. Silently apologizing the the victim, Gon waited.

'Now!'

With a swing of the hook, Gon was able to catch the badge, but in doing so, he exposed himself to the clown who was looking at him with wide eyes. With out a moment, Gon darted out of sight, but he knew he wasn't in the clear.

'Don't look back, don't look back, don't look back!!!!' thought the teen.

But the temptation was bugging him and due to his curiosity, the green headed child did look back and regretted it dearly. Behind his tail, Hisoka was running after him at top speed with a creepy look. Gon didn't want to stop, he didn't want to be catch and he especially didn't want to fail and see what the figure would do to him. With a determine shout, Gon began to run faster. However, the child did have his limit as he felt his limbs began to sore and his body sluggish as he ran.

'Someone, please help me!' As if his prayer's were heard, a familiar pink teen with green glasses was seen up ahead. With his last set of strength, Gon ran up to the older and hid behind him. 

Saiki was around the area when he heard the green headed teens shout and he knew that the younger was running due to the panted breathing. With a frown, Saiki teleported just a few second when he saw the exact same child come running up to him and hiding. Before the teen can question the action, he heard an eerie familiar chuckle. Eye's widening a bit, Saiki didn't speak but grabbed the smaller teen and ran. Sure the older one can teleport, but he just used it and had he needed to wait a short time. 

Cursing to himself, the pink teen shook his head and continued to run from the smiling clown behind him and Gon. Saiki was lucky that he had endless stamina, but having an extra weight, it was taking a bit of a toll on him, and that's saying something. Times up. In a blink of an eye, Saiki and Gon were o top on a cliff that overlooked the island. Heaving out a relief sigh, the older teen placed down the now dizzy green child. 

 'Are you okay?' asked Saiki as he placed a hand on the back of the crouching younger teen.

"B-better, t-t-thanks" grumbled Gon, his voice soft and groggy a bit from the event that had just happened and to also keep the sensation of puking to himself.

Not questioning anything , Saiki placed a final pat on the younger's back before stretching his arms and legs. Not sleeping for four whole day's and all that previous running had made his body a bit tense. Once he heard the satisfying pop, Saiki let out another sigh. Looks like sighing is his regular thing. Shaking his head from his sudden thought, the older teen looked back at Gon, who was now using a tree to help him stand up.

'let's go, we should try and find the other's' said Saiki, once the younger was able to stand on his own two feet.

"Yeah, we should t-that" agreed Gon as he held his stomach.

***********

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the other's, I've been a bit busy with school and my schedule, but I will make sure to be able to write more chapter's on my free day's.

Good bye for now and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!