Chapter 10

It was early in the morning when Saiki felt himself being shaken from his sleep. With a small groan, the pink headed teen slowly raised his slightly aching body into a sitting position. Letting out a small yawn of his won, Saiki lifted his hand and began to rub his slightly watery eyes. However, before his fingers could even do so, a larger hand stopped him.

"Little candy, don't do such a thing, you'll damage your eyes" came a deep chuckling voice.

Stiffing up a bit, Saiki forced his eyes to open and turned to see the person responsible of holding his wrist. There sitting with all his glory was Hisoka who had his signature smirk planted on his pale skin. Holding back a shocked expression, Saiki averted his eyes to something else besides the jokers owns pair of piercing eyes. Letting out another chuckle, Hisoka let go the pink teens wrist and stand up.

"The next phase is coming up soon, I took it upon myself to wake you up" explained Hisoka as he turned back to glance at the avoiding teen.

"You might as well get ready, don't want to waste anymore time, right?" said Hisoka as he made his way out the tiny room.

When the joker had left, Saiki let out breath he did not know he was holding in. Taking in several gulps of air before calming down, Saiki patted his chest. Shaking himself from the previous interaction, the teen got off the little bed he was on and made his way out as well to find a bathroom. Now that he thinks about it, wasn't there another man in the room?

_After a While_

"Ah, nii-san!" exclaimed Gon as he ran up to the teen exciting the huge blimp. 

Greeting the usual energetic child and nodding to his other accomplice, Saiki let out a sigh and took in the view. They were on top of some sort of mountain that overlooked the forest and if you squint enough you can see the ocean. Looking around for a while, Saiki noticed that there were a few people left on top of the monument. Didn't we just got here? questioned Saiki. Turning around, the teen expected to see the blimp, but instead he saw nothing and when looking at the sky, he saw nothing there either. Sighing out the little problem, Saiki decided to use his x-ray vision. I see, thought Saiki as he crossed his arms together.

"AHHHHH!"

Breaking from his concentration, Saiki looked towards the shout and saw a man being carried away by a huge bird-like creature. After coming up of what just happened, the teen made his way towards his group to explain what is happening. Tapping onto Gon's shoulder, the child turned from the previous scene and towards his older cousin.

"Is something wrong?" asked Gon, catching the other's attention.

'This place have an underground system, we need to find a hatch or anything that can take us down there, but no climbing like, you saw what happened to the other guy' explained Saiki telepathically to the understanding child.

"That makes sense" mumbled Gon.

"What did he say? I didn't see his mouth move at all" stated Killua as he stared at Saiki for a few more seconds before focusing is attention to Gon.

"Oh, he said there is an underground system and we should find a way to get in, also, nii-san is a psychic" said Gon as he explained what the teen had told him.

"I see, that's why there is little people here at the moment" said Kurapika as he hold his chin in a thinking manner.

"Wait a moment...Saiki-san is a what!?" shouted/yelled Leorio and Killua.

"I didn't mention that? I thought I did" said Gon as he grinned sheepishly and rubbing the back of his head. 

"NO YOU DIDN'T!"

Rolling his eyes at the situation that just happened, Saiki sighed and decided to focus back towards the main problem at hand, how to get in the mountain. Shifting his eyes at the remaining applicants, Saiki saw something interesting. A person had fallen in a flipped hatched. Walking towards where the person had fallen, Saiki used his feet and tapped on the ground, nothing. I see.

'Gon' mind-linked Saiki as he approached the still wondering child. Said child also looked back at him.

'There are flipped liked hatches on the ground, I need you and the others to find one' stated Saiki.

"Eh? But what about you?" questioned Gon as he gripped onto his backpack.

'I'll be fine, trust me' 

With a final nod, Gon left to tell the other's of his theory. It didn't take, but the four of them had already found a hatch and had already fallen in. Letting out a relief sigh, Saiki was about to walk off somewhere until something incredible happened. He was falling. And he didn't see that coming. Lucky for the psychic, the fall was short, and even if it was long, he could have never been hurt. Patting his hair down a bit, Saiki looked around the new area he was in. He was in a small room that had dimmed light on the ceiling. There was stand in the front of him that held one watch like technology, but he then noticed that there was an empty slot. Someone was in the same room as him.

"Oh my, I didn't expect to see you this early on~"

You got to be kidding me.