In My Mind -HARRY STYLES

#DIRTYIMAGINE

Inside My Mind -HARRY STYLES

Sometimes there's nothing I love more than pleasing a girl. There's something about the female body that fascinates me... the way it looks... the way it feels... the way it reacts when aroused...

I love to tease. I love having my head between a girl's legs whilst sending her into a breathless, moaning frenzy. I love how she pulls and tugs at my hair as I dive my tongue straight in, licking and tasting every inch of her delicious centre. I love using my entire mouth; using my lips to kiss and suck in and around her thighs, and using my tongue to alternate between hard and fast movements and long and drawn out licks. Mouths aren't just good for talking, you know, and I intend on using mine to its full potential.

I love how each girl differs. I see it as a challenge to get the best reaction from her and I love exploring different techniques. I love the way her body reacts to my touch; each shake and convulsion... each shudder and sharp intake of breath as I hit a particularly sensitive spot. The noises from above send me into a hot mess, and I swear I could come from this act alone if I really let myself go. I love having to hold her hips down as her body writhes above me, digging my fingertips into her skin and groaning, just to make sure she knows that I'm enjoying it just as much as she is. Because I am. I love how her thighs clamp around my head as her climax begins. I love hearing her pant and struggle for breath, telling me not to stop... Baby, there's no way in hell I'm stopping, don't you worry. I love watching her body snap from the sheets as her hands aimlessly try to find something to hold on to. Whether it's my hair or the sheets, I don't mind. The harder the better. Don't be afraid to let me know how good you're feeling.

I love the way my name sounds from her lips as she comes. There's nothing sexier than somebody moaning your name in their most vulnerable and euphoric moment. I love knowing that it's me that's done this to her. That it's me that's made her that unbelievably wet and turned on.

I love how hard she can get me just from letting me do this to her. You'd be amazed at how much pleasure I get from it. Having my cock hard and aching desperately between my thighs is torture for me. There are times when I just want to give it up and drive myself into her. But I don't. This is her time and her time only. I want to make her feel as good as possible before I indulge in my own pleasures... Before I fuck her senseless.

And I will. I'll slide my ready cock deep inside of her. I'll let her feel how hard she's made me... How much I want her. How much I need her. I love the feeling of being lost inside of her, completely absorbed in pleasure; both needing one another just as much as the other does. I love looking her straight in the eyes as I penetrate her; as our bodies become as close as physically possible. It makes my heart race. I'll kiss her if she wants me to. Or contrastingly, I'll throw her legs over my shoulders and fuck her until she's seeing stars, if she'd rather. Either way, I won't stop until we're both completely spent and exhausted. Until I have nothing left to give her and I've drawn every ounce of pleasure from her body.

I love the way she looks after she's come; the look on her face is like no other. I love how even minutes after, her body continues to shake in ecstasy. I'll hold her as we come down from our highs. I'll kiss her lips and jaw and neck. I'll roam my hands over her soft skin and tell her how beautiful she looks. I love having her body close to my own, listening to her breathing steady and feeling the heavy beating of her heart against my clammy skin. I want her to feel safe with me.

But do you know what I love the most? For that moment in time, when I'm sending her into pleasures unknown, she's mine. And when you're mine, you deserve everything...

and more.