C'mon C'mon -ZAYN MALIK

A/N •i totally ship Zerrie okay? I have nothing against Perrie. Just pretend for the story's sake•

>Enjoy

#DIRTYIMAGINE

C'mon C'mon- ZAYN MALIK

Zayn's POV:

I locked my mobile as I read yet another text message from my girlfriend, Perrie. This was the tenth time she has blown me off. I passed on other plans to be with her and this is what I get as a thank you. You'd think I'd get used to it. So I decided I might as well go ahead to the club to get my mind off things.

Once I walked in, the loud music blasted in my ears, setting me back a little. Then I took off my leather jacket and took in a deep breath and went inside to join into the commotion. It was weird coming in here alone, but I wasn't going to let Perrie ruin my night. I only had to take a few steps for my whole life to change.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Come on! One more shot!" my friend Jess shouted through the music. I giggled, downing another shot of vodka. The girls around me cheered me on. "Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!" I smiled bright as they exclaimed for me.

Jess tapped my shoulder violently, making me look at her. "What?!" I said through the intense music. She went near my ear and spoke loud enough for me to hear. "Zayn Malik for One Direction is looking at you!" I looked at her and said; "Not even likely!" I suddenly, I heard another voice near my ear. "Very likely." I turned around in the barstool to see Zayn Malik.

He went back to my ear; "Hey. I've been watching you all night. There's something about you, birthday girl. I wanted to see if you wanted to come dance with me." My heart rate raced as he spoke to me, holding his hand out with a dashing smile out. Jess shoved me into him, making him hold tightly to my waist. "Go, (Y/N)!" She yelled at me.

I looked up at him, seeing how close he was; making me a little nervous. I mean it was Zayn Malik for Christ's sake. He took my hands and walked me towards the dance floor, keeping his eyes on mine. He was even more handsome in person, making me nervous. Once a new song started, he started to move, taking my waist to guide me with him. I smiled up at him, putting one hand on his shoulder as we moved together.

The beat became more intense, making him come behind me, taking my hips. Even though he was a stranger and a superstar, I felt comfortable. He treated my body carefully as he moved against me. I held to one of his arms as they came around me, moving against the front of his pants. He moved all the hair from one side of my neck and chuckled against my skin. "You're not being fair." he whispered against my ear. I took that as a challenge, turning around and biting my lip as I grinded against him.

He moved with me; our bodies moving in unison. Things got heated as time passed. He breathed against the bare skin of my neck before sucking under my ear. I exhaled slowly and bit my lip, grinding deeper. He finally stopped, gripping my hips and whispered in my ear; "I can't take this anymore. Please come with me." I smiled lightly as his lips grazed my ear. I looked at him and nodded, taking his hand. He quickly pulled me to the door, putting his leather jacket on my shoulders and took me to his flat.

Once we got inside, we didn't waste time. He slammed the door closed, locking it completely. He looked at me lustfully as I took off my heels, saying in a low voice; "Happy birthday." He then smashed his lips on mine. I breathes uneasy as we made out rough and quick; our tongues battling. He pressed me quickly against the wall, bringing his lips violently to my neck. I lifted my chin up and held the back of his head; feeling his five o'clock shadow against my skin.

His hands went all over me after he unzipped my skin tight dress, tugging in down and away from view. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his tattooed arms. He sucked and bit along my shoulder as he unclasped my bra; throwing it across the living room. I went to his trousers, pulling them down. He then saw us both in our underwear, gripping my legs and hoisting me up on his waist.

He walked up the flight of stairs, holding me close. Once we got to his bedroom; the door slammed before he shoved me onto the bed. I laid flat on my back as he pulled my panties quickly off me. I bit my bottom lip hard as he took down his boxers, exposing his large erection. He then opened my legs and wrapped them around him before plunging into me. I gasped suddenly at his size, with him thrusting with no time for me to adjust.

I moaned loud with my mouth open as he moved in and out of me; with his mouth showing me no mercy, sucking and biting my neck, collarbones and chest. I held the back of his head and gripped his hair as he loved on me. He kept going in me, hearing the headboard slam into the wall with each precise thrust. He finally made me go over the edge, moaning out his name to the ceiling as he released himself deep in me. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I released in him, making him go harder in me until our bodies gave out.

He panted with me, holding me close to him. His strong arms came around me, laying my head on his chest. I relaxed to his heartbeat, feeling him stroking my back slowly. "Please tell me I can see you again." He whispered. Then his phone buzzed. He reached for it to show a text from Perrie saying;

'Babe! You still want to go out?' I looked down, think he was just using me; until I saw his reply.

'No, Perrie. I'm done.'

He then brought his arms tighter around me and held me close. He quietly hummed to me, letting me doze off into a deep sleep with happiness and a new guy in my life. Happy birthday to me.