Find Me -NIALL HORAN

#DIRTYIMAGINE

FIND ME -NIALL HORAN

I went inside my house, thinking it was just me. I remember leaving the lights on, so I looked confused as I saw the only light that peered through was from the window. I stepped further in the living room, suddenly feeling a small a small piece of paper on the floor. I took my foot off it and held it up to the light. I saw the messy handwriting I knew so well.

"I'm here. Find me. -N"

I looked at it in surprise and started turning on lights, looking around for him. I jogged upstairs, keeping the paper in my hand. "Niall? Niall, where are you?" I asked as I went into the bedroom we shared before he left for the World Tour. I stepped in and looked around. Before I knew it, I heard the door close, with Niall leaning against the door. I looked at him like it was the first time. I walked over to embrace him, making him raise his hands to stop me. He reached into the drawer of the dresser and pulled out the blue vibrator that my friend gave me about two months ago.

I looked shocked that he found it, making my cheeks go red. "You really missed me, didn't you, Princess?" I looked down and nodded. "Sorry about that..." I gestured to the toy in his hand.

He chuckled and said; "Why don't you show me how much you missed me?" I smiled lightly as he walked towards me. He set the vibrator on top of the dresser and looked at me with dark lust. "I haven't touched you in ....six.... fucking....months." I nodded, sending the message that I missed him too.

He grabbed my arms and threw me against the bedroom door. He violently grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I looked at his lips as his face got so close to mine. He looked in my eyes and growled through his teeth. "I'm gonna bring you so high, you won't be able to come down." As he spoke, I felt myself begin to throb in my panties. That was a big sign saying that I needed him...now.

I opened my mouth in pleasure as he started to attack my neck, biting and sucking hard on my skin. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, loving how eager he was. He let go of my wrists and picked me up in the air. He dug his fingers in my sides as he lifted my feet off the ground. He lifted my legs and slammed me down on the bed. He looked down at me and growled; "Take your fucking clothes off." I never seen him so forceful, so I decided to play along.

"Make me." I said with lust in my eyes. He then reached down and grabbed the top of my jeans, pulling them forcefully down my legs. Before I could do anything, he grabbed my waist and quickly rolled me on my stomach and spanked my bum hard. I hit my lip and winced. "You going to listen to me now?!" He said forcefully. I liked how he was acting, so I kept it up. "I'm not giving in." He then made it look like he was going to spank me again, but then tugged the fabric over my heat to the side and shoved three fingers in me. I curved my back up and moaned against the sheets. He slammed them in and out hard, making me whimper. He pulled them out and licked them. "Good girl." I then sat up and took the rest of my clothes off. I got up on my knees to make our faces even but he stepped back. "Oh, I'm not done punishing you yet. Someone needs to teach you a fucking lesson."

He then walked over to his bag, unzipping a pocket. "Niall...what are you doing?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

He got something and hid it behind his back, not saying a word. He saw that a was still on my knees. He put a hand on my chest and pushed me down on my back. I looked up at him, having no idea what he was planning to do to me. He grabbed my wrists and brought them up to the bed post. I looked up as he brought out a pair of handcuffs, cuffing me to the bed.

I winced lightly as the cuffs scraped my skin. He looked down at me and said; "Take in the pain. This is nothing compared to what I have planned." He undressed himself in front of me, making me bite my lip. He ran his hands down my stomach and thighs, flying my legs open. As I laid there, he said; "Stay just like that." I looked up as I saw him stepping back, staying flat on my back with my legs laying in a diamond shape. I saw him take the blue vibrator from the top of the dresser, walking back over to me. I knew what he was gonna do... and I couldn't stop him, but then again... I would never stop him from using me.

He hovered over me, with the vibrator in hand. He licked the head of it to make it wetter for me. He then brought the head down and pressed it on my clit. I knew the second that he would turn it on... I would probably scream. He looked straight in my eyes as he turned the vibrator on. I gasped and felt tingles shooting all over me at a hundred miles per hour. My thighs started to quiver, with my chest heaving as I breathed heavy. I moaned loud with my mouth open, arching my back high. I tried to free myself from the cuffs, turning my hands into fists. My deep breaths made him press the vibrator harder on me. I began to yell out in pleasure, to only get louder.

He began to move it in slow circles over my clit, making me finally scream out his name and many curse words. I shut my eyes as I moaned. "Baby, tell me what you want now." Niall growled as he looked down at me. I moaned loud in response, making him press the vibrator harder on me. "USE YOUR WORDS!" He yelled as he moved the head of the vibrator in hard, small circles. I couldn't take it anymore, making me scream to the top of my lungs; "NIALL HORAN, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME! PLEASE!" He took the vibrator off my clit and turned it off, setting it down on the nightstand. He kept my legs in a diamond shape as he forced his whole length in me.

I screamed out in arousal, feeling him fill me all the way. He gripped my hips; digging his nails in my skin. I moaned and yelled out in pleasure as he rode me hard. I felt the handcuffs cutting away at my wrists, making me yell out louder than intended. He gave me the most amazing pain I ever felt in my whole life. He yelled; "Say my name!" I moaned in response. He held growled and yelled louder, saying each word after each precise and harsh thrust. "SAY...MY... NAME!" I moaned loud and finally gave in. "NIALL! SHIT, NIALL! O-OH!" He was satisfied with my screams and thrusted hard as he released deep inside me. I released after him, moaning slow and loud.

He pulled out of me, with our sexes still throbbing. He reached up and took the hand cuffs off me. He took down my tired and sore arms and laid me down on my side. I was breathing heavy and closed my eyes as my pulse went through the roof. He laid beside me and gently took my butchered wrists and kissed all over them gently. He was the only one who could leave marks on me, cause I know that he will always kiss them better in the end. I rolled over on my other side, with my back pressed against his chest and stomach. He put an arm over me and lightly hummed songs by 'The Script' to relax me. We finally fell asleep, with our bodies intertwined and our needs met after the long time apart.