Skin -NIALL HORAN

#DIRTYIMAGINE

Skin- NIALL HORAN

I heard the door open and close quietly, heard his Supra's padding up the stairs slowly, like he was fighting an uphill battle. The keys hit the counter next, followed by the opening and closing of the fridge as he grabbed a beer.

It had been the same routine every night for the last two and a half weeks. The boys were hard at work on their new album and Niall would be gone all day. There were times when I didn't get to see him in the morning, times when I wouldn't even wake up with a text from him. The last two weeks had been slightly difficult, but they were worth it. Well, Niall was worth it.

And tonight I was going to show him just how much.

I looked down at myself, swallowing past the nervousness and heading into the hallway. My bare feet moved silently and I stood on tip toe, taking quiet breaths and trying not to sigh. My silky black cami and matching shorts were new, something I'd bought just for tonight. With the white lace trim, I knew it would be something he couldn't resist, especially with the fact that my hair was slightly mussed up.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the kitchen, clenching and unclenching my shaking hands as I stared at Niall's naked back. His white Calvin's were peeking out just above his dark jeans, taunting me. I could see the smooth planes of his shoulder blades and his narrow waist. My man wasn't all that muscular, but his biceps were more defined than before, and his blonde hair was something that I'd truly never be able to get over. It was just so soft, with those brown roots always showing. I loved when he didn't brush it, or when he ran his fingers through his too much, always messing around with it.

Niall didn't notice me yet, instead turning to stare out the window over the kitchen sink and taking a swig of his beer. I watched his Adam's Apple bob, fighting the urge to just go over and nip at it, kiss it until he lifted me up against the counter.

Not tonight, I told myself and finally cleared my throat, biting my bottom lip before speaking. "You're home, baby."

With a wide grin, he turned to face me, not expecting what he saw. His grin disappeared as he gave me a once over, skimming from the top of my head all the way down to my toes. But the look he gave me made my heart race and my stomach flip flop. Jesus, Niall Horan could give once seducing look.

"Uh... hey, princess," he finally managed, still holding his beer but walking over to me, leaning down to give me a chaste kiss.

The confusion was written all over his face as I took his free hand and turned, walking us both toward the bedroom where I had set up candles and romantic music. By romantic, I mean Ed Sheeran, because we all know that Ed is the fucking epitome of romantic music.

"Lay down on your stomach," I said and smiled up at him as he quirked an eyebrow at me. "Come on, I want to give you a massage. Go," I laughed, forcing myself to be brave and walking over to the Ipod Doc, switching the song to Kiss Me and then making my way back toward the bed.

Grabbing the bottle of sweet smelling lotion, I got on the bed and straddled Niall, rubbing my hands up his back and leaning down to kiss the back of his neck. "Did you have a good day?" I asked quietly in his ear, squeezing some lotion onto my palm. After rubbing my hands together for a few seconds, I slid them up his back, applying slight pressure and earning a content sigh from the boy underneath me.

"It was good... long, though. I couldn't wait to get home to you," he said quietly, his hand grazing my bare knee as I worked my hands up and down his back. I fought back a shiver, frustrated with myself because even after all this time he still managed to make me crazy.

I kneaded my palms into the tops of his pale shoulders and he groaned, the sound muffled by the pillow. The sound went straight to my groin, making me clench involuntarily. But knowing that Niall appreciated what I was doing, I kept up the movement, putting enough pressure to work out the kinks, but not enough to hurt him. Just touching him like this, so intimately, was getting me worked up, and the fact that his fingernails were grazing across my knee definitely wasn't helping.