Tonight Lets Get Some -HARRY STYLES

#DIRTYIMAGINE

Tonight Lets Get Some - HARRY STYLES

I just finished watching The Notebook with my boyfriend Harry, I went to go get ready for bed when I realized that i left my phone downstairs! I turn to Harry, "Hey babe, my phone is downstairs, i'm gonna run and get it, k?"

"Okay babe, hurry back!"

As I walk down the hall I pass by Lou & El's room, I thought I heard someone screaming so I figured they were fighting, and I wanted to pry a little. I walk up close and press my ear against the door to hear their conversation. All I hear is a movement, then "Oh Lou! Ohh, Ahh, Oh Louis!" i immediately realized what's going on and back away from the door, blushing to myself, as i pass by Zayn & Perrie's room, i hear the same thing! Also with Liam & Dani's room! I have horrible sexaholics as friends... let's just pray Autumn isn't like that. I lean my ear against her door. Then all of a sudden, "Eeeek! Oh Niall!" I just away, run downstairs, grab my phone and sprint back to our room before i can hear anything else. I throw open the door and rush in, panting really fast.

"y/n? What's wrong?"

I sat down on the ground and rubbed my eyes, barely believing what i just heard.

"I-I-They-were-loud-ahh-sex-noises-my-ears, ohmigosh."

he just stares at me blankly then he finally processes what i said. His face turns to horror,

"All of them?"

He says in a hushed fear,

"Yeah. All of them..."

He just stares at me for a minute, then a huge grin creeps up on his face.

"How many people are in the band?"

"Uhh, 5. Why?"

He smirks,

"How many did you, uh, hear?"

"4! Why? What are you trying to get at Harry?"

He's smiling a big, cheeky grin. Oh gosh.

"Well you said all of them and... aren't we one of them?"

He winks at me. ohhhh i get it now.

"Hmmm...well I suppose we are."

I wink at him, he walks over to me and snakes his arms around my waist, i cup my hands around his face, I feel his hot breath on my face,

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too y/n."

Then I lean in and give him a long, passionate kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance in each others mouths. Finally i gave up and let his tongue explore my mouth, we continued this for what seemed like forever. Then, all of a sudden Harry's hands cupped around my buttcheeks, I wrapped my thighs around his waist until he was holding my entire weight. Then he walked forward until I was pressed against the wall. I slowly slid his shirt off and started kissing him again while slowly tracing my fingers over his chiseled chest. He then hungrily tore my shirt off of me, and unhooked my bra. Then it fell to the ground, leaving my exposed breasts pressed against his warm chest. I slid my hands down his chest, to his stomach, and kept going until I got to his pant line, I slipped my finger underneath his waistline and slid my finger around slowly, teasing him. He was moaning and groaning. When I finally unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, he was hard as a rock. I slide off of him and kneel down in front of him. I look up at his eyes, they were full of lust. He was ready for action, and so was I. I quickly pull down his boxers, grab his length and start pumping, I turn us around so he's against the wall. I put it in my mouth as far as it will go, I also use my hand to pump his shaft. I suck and lick on the tip while he moans quite loudly.

"Oh gosh y/n! That feels so good!"

I smile, and keep licking and pumping, he was getting harder and harder by the second. Then he made a very loud moan and threw his head back, that's when I felt his warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed it then slowly stood up. He took my hand and we walked over to the bed. He gently lays me down, then lays on top of me., claiming dominance. He then starts kissing my belly, getting closer and closer to my sweet spot, which was right below my belly button. He licks it a little, leaving a love bite, which earns a moan out of me. He then gets lower, and lower, then his fingers enter me, first one, then two. Exploring me to find my clit. Then his fingers play with it, massaging it, I felt warmth surge through my whole body, I wanted more.

"Faster."

I mumble, he sticks another finger in and thrusts them in and out even faster. Then he abruptly stops, takes his fingers out and licks them clean. Then he just looks at me for a bit, smiling evilly.

"Enough with the teasing Styles, I'm ready!"

"Then say it, say it loud!" He purrs at me.

"C'MON STYLES. I'M READY. FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I'LL FEEL IT UNTIL TUESDAY." He just laughs a little, "Sure thing babe!"

He winks at me, and I smile back. He then gets up, sitting on top of me, and enters me. I have to get used to his massive size, so when I groan in pain he slows down a little. After I get adjusted to his size it's all pleasure and I'm hungry for more.

"more, I need more."

He starts thrusting harder and faster, leaving me a moaning mess laying on the bed. I can feel my walls starting to get weak, I'm screaming his name, while he's yelling mine. It feels like I'm climbing the walls!

"Damn Harry I'm so close!"

"Me too!"

Then, I feel warm liquids rush inside of me, and I let myself explode into him. We are both panting from the exercise. He pulls out of me, and lays next to me. We are both covered in sweat. I can feel warmth radiating off of him, he snuggles up to me and kisses my head.

"You're great babe, probably the best I've ever had."

I blush, "Thanks babe, you too."

I smile and close my eyes, imagining all the fun nights to come, and fall into a deep sleep.