Chapter 42- Birthday

Graces Pov

I woke up still wrapped in his arms. It was all I needed from him today. It was my birthday today another year has flown by. He started to move a little so I sat up, immediately got pulled back down "Happy birthday" he said soft stilling opening his grey eyes.

"Thank you" I said back giving him a kiss on the cheek. We laid there for a minute while he woke up a little more. "Do you have to leave today?" I asked not really even wanting to know the answer "Not until lunch but I will be back it shouldn't be long" he said reassuringly.

"Okay" I said grabbing new clothes out to put on. Before I walked in the bathroom he grabbed my waist turning me around pressing his lips with mine Gentle but with passion he slid his tongue in brushing it against mine.  "I will see you at breakfast" he said pulling away "Okay" I said smiling back.

He left my dorm and I began to get ready. Showering and straightening my dark hair before putting on clothes. I finished up and headed out the door to the Great Hall. The warm air hit my face as soon as I walked in being flashed with faces and smiles. "Grace" Pansy yelled from the table

"Happy birthday" she said running and jumping in my arms "Thank you Pansy" I said grabbing her tight. "Come on" she said taking my hand leading me over to the table. I sat in the middle of Draco and Crabbe with Pansy and Blaise in front of us. "Happy birthday Gracie" Blaise said laughing "Thank you Blazer" I shot right back giggling.

"Happy birthday sis" Crabbe said as we turned to each other "Thank you" I said side hugging him. "So what are we doing today?" Pansy asked grabbing my hand on the table "Oh nothing really just studying" I answered back with a side smile. Her face dropped in disappointment "Oh no no no we are doing something" she told me serious causing me to laugh

"Okay then what do you have in mind" I questioned her "It will be a surprise" she answered back. I shook my head laughing. Breakfast was filled with laughs among all of us usually because of Pansy and Blaise. We all got up together after we finished heading out the Great Hall. "Yeah you guys a-r" "Grace" Crabbe was cut off by a voice behind us.

I turned my head to see Louis my heart jumped a little happy he was talking to me. I shot my head over at Draco who looked unsure at first but nodded his head. I un-linked Pansy's arm walking over to him. "hey Louis" I said getting closer "Happy birthday Grace" he said handing me a long box "Louis you didn't have to get my anything just you speaking to me was enough" I tried to say

"No Grace I wanted to get you something I can't be selfish and no matter how you feel towards me you still me something to me so happy birthday" he said grabbing my hand but letting go as he walked away. I stood there for a moment before looking down at the box. It was dark velvet blue. I opened it revealing a small diamond necklace that shimmered when the sun hit it. I looked back up to see him already over with his friends a smile slipped on my lips as I looked at him.

I turned my head back over to Draco and them who waited at the end of the hall for me. I made my way over "So what did he give you this time?" Blaise asked rolling his eyes "Uh a necklace" I answered. "May I see" Pansy asked looking at the box "Sure" I said back handing her the box.

Her eye widened as she saw what it was "It is very nice" she said trying not to make a big deal out of it which I was thankful for. I didn't need them knowing exactly what it was. She handed me back the box and we all continued to walk. "Well we will see you later" Pansy said pulling me away "Wait what?" Crabbe asked confused

"Me and Grace are going to do something real fast without you" she explained to them "Whatever" Crabbe said rolling his eyes sarcastically. Pansy kissed Blaise goodbye as I eyed Draco him doing the same back. I gave him a small smile and wink before walking away with Pansy. "Where are we going?" I asked laughing "You'll see" she said as we continued to walk.

We walked through hallway after hallway before reaching a familiar flight of stairs. The astronomy tower. We walked up side by side making our way to the top. It was so breath taking up here. "Come here" she said pulling me over to the railing. She opened it giving space for our feet to dangle if we sat. I didn't even know it could do that.

We sat down my stomach uneasy at first but I got comfortable. "This year I got to meet a girl named Grace. A girl I knew I was going to grow close too. The first day I saw her I thought damn that's going to be my bestfriend whether she liked it or not. She is smart and kind and has one of the purest souls I have ever met oh and did I mention she is hot too. She is everything a girl wishes they could have in a best friend, and I Pansy got lucky enough to have her. So today I wanna wish my best friend my sister my ride or die a happy birthday. You deserve the world and I hope you have a day to remember." she said laughing at first but happy tears brimming her eyes towards the end.

My eyes already let go of a few tears. "I am so lucky to have you I love you so much" I said grabbing her tight "I love you too" she said her face buried in my shoulder. We let go of each other looking out into the distance as our feet dangled below us. We shared long conversations, laughs, smiling, and a few more tears before deciding to go back to the boys.

We walked back hand in hand before finding the boys leaning on a wall in one hallway. "Where the hell did you guys go" Blaise said as he saw us "Oh no where" Pansy answered winking at me as I smiled back. Draco slid his arm around my waist as we walked to the common room. "Are you guys hungry?" Crabbe asked as we sat around the fire.

I realized it was already lunch which meant Draco had to leave. We all said no agreeing to just stay here. "Come with me" Draco whispered in my ear getting up. I got up behind him walking out not saying anything. He pulled me behind a corner "I have to go but I will see you later I promise" he said as our faces stayed close

"Okay please be safe" I said worried. "I will" he said before closing the gap crashing his lips with mine. Aggression filled the kiss quickly as my back pressed more against the wall. "Bye Grace" he said pulling away. Every time he said my name butterflies swarmed my stomach "Bye Draco" I said as he walked away.

I went back to the common room sitting on the couch. "What was that?" Blaise asked confused "Oh uh nothing" I said avoiding the questioned. But he didn't noticed he just shook his head and we got back to talking.

My mind slipped to Draco a lot wondering if he was okay or not, but I tried to remind myself he would be okay.

Sorry for the weird end to this one it goes with the next chapter but they were to long to keep together. It is kind of like part one and the next it part two. I hope you are enjoying!!! I love you all so much and I am extremely lucky!! I have a feeling you guys will like the next one so I will leave you too it loves <3