Chapter 21 - dinner

Dracos Pov
I finished up on what I was doing and made my way back home. Walking through crowded streets.

I finally made it back to the manor once I walked in I noticed my mother talking to someone.

It was my none other then my father. "ah hello Draco" me said turning over to me. My blood instantly started boiling. I knew he was just here to lash out on me for my task. "father" is all I said back in return. "who are the guest we have outside in the back?" he questioned me

"my friends from Hogwarts" I shot back. "Are you sure it's a good idea to have them around during such stressful times. You need to focus on your task son" he tried explaining to me.

His words really went in one year and out the other. "It won't be a problem" "I hope that's true now why don't we bring them in for dinner" he jesting for me to go get them. I walked to the back to find them all laying and talking on the grass.

My eyes always went right to Grace. "can you guys come in for dinner" I asked out bathe all jumped to see who it was talking. "oh hey Draco your back and yeah we're coming" Pansy answered me.

We all made our way into the dinning room for dinner same as we did for breakfast but were pleased enough to have another guest. I could see everyone of there faces go pale when the saw my father at the table. Crabbe and Blaise finally made there way over along with Pansy.

Grace stood there another moment before locking eyes with me. I gave her a little look trying to get her to sit down. She soon did do that. We all sat now placing things on our plates. "so how was everyone start of the year?" my father questioned the table. "it was good" everyone said one by one clearly nervous.

I hate that my own friends had to be nervous around my father because he is such a fucking raging asshole. Dinner was mostly silent until my father started again this time really catching my attention. "so I see familiar faces her but if you don't mine me asking who are you?" my father questioned Grace. "oh uh I'm Grace Crabbes sister I just started at Hogwarts this year" she answered him trying to hide fear.

"ah I see well welcome Grace" the way he said her name didn't sit right with me. He shouldn't even be aloud to speak her name. I started to tense up a little but Grace just started staring at me with a smile.

Just seeing her made me ease up. Dinner finally finished and Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Grace made there way upstairs to hangout. I stayed down to talk to my parents. "seems like nice people son" my father stated to me "yeah I know" I shoved back at him. "just make sure there not distractions to what's really important" here we're go again about the fucking task.

Doesn't he know I know this it's my task not his. "I know father" I got out before leaving and going outside to cool off and think.

Graces Pov
Draco still hasn't come up here which worried me since he seemed pissed off and tense at dinner. "I'll be right back" I told them getting up to leave "okay" Pansy said back confused but letting me go.

I made my way down the stairs trying not to be seen. I then ran out to the backyard where I found him. Siting looking up at the sky. I quietly walked over and sat next to him. "are you okay?" I asked softly. "i'm fine" he answered back emotionless. "you can talk to me you know" I told him trying to get him to say something

"Grace please I said fucking fine can't you just take that answer" he said starting to get mad. I didn't want him to lash out on me right now but why couldn't he tell me "Draco can you just tell me" I kept pushing even though I knew I shouldn't have "fuck Grace you can't know everything okay" he yelled at me now

"okay i'm sorry" I said trying to calm him down. "i'm sorry I just so can't tell you" did he just apologize to me. "I'll wait until you can" I told him he gave me a small smile. "let's go" he stood up putting his hand out.

I slipped my hand in his as we made our way back to his room sneaking around each corner to make sure no one sees us. He shut and locked the door behind him once we made it in. We changed out our clothes for once instead of ripping them off each other.

I put on a over side shirt of no bottoms just my lace underwear since the shirt covered. Draco always slept shirtless and sweatpants. We both laid down my head on his chest and his arms on my waist. I started tracing the outline of his torso down to the start of his v-line.

He breathing hot faster as I made my way down. I rolled on top of him to where I was straddling his waist. I leaned down and he connected his lips with mine. They moved perfect like that were made for each other. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hands traveling down my back.

I started taking control kissing down his jawline and neck to his chest and then his the start of his v-line. I could feel his harden dick below me. I started slowing taking down his pants and boxers reveling his hard dick. I brushed my lips against the tip causing him to gasp a little.

Edging my mouth more and more around his dick until I took it all in. Causing groans to leave his mouth as I bobbed my head up and down faster and faster. "damnit Grace" he got out before moaning.

I could feel him start to reach his climax the faster I went so I stoped. I lifted my head up whipping the sides of my mouth. "what the fuck" he pushed at me. "what" I said laying down next to him like nothing happened. "oh hell no" he said rolling over to hover over me. "you want to tease let's tease" those words sent tingles through my body.

He started kissing down my neck hard. Breaking it only to throw my shirt off. Kissing around my breast down my stomach. He made it to my underwear. He brushed his fingers against my now wet vagina.

He chuckled at that. Pulling down my underwear slowly. He started kissing up my thighs to my heat. Little gasp leaving my mouth every so often. He slipped his tongue in causing a moan to leave my mouth. I was throbbing down there now.

He moved his tongue back and fourth over my clit as I moaned over and over again. Going faster by the minute. "f-fuck Draco" I managed to get out. He then just stopped. My eyes widen as I was just about to finish. "are you serious" I shot at him. He laughed at me being so pissed off over this.

He hovered me again one hand on each side of my head. Without warning his dick slipped into me. A loud moan escaping my mouth.  He slapped his hand over my mouth to prevent me being so loud as he thrusted back and fourth in me. My walls already tightening and his dick throbbing.

One of his hand leaving my mouth and moving to the top of the head board. "I'm going" is all that came out as I cummed with him still inside. He pulled out and warmth hit my stomach as he cummed on it. He collapsed on me our breathing hard. "fuck Grace" he said trying to calm down his breathing.

Once we relaxed he rolled over laying next to me pulling back up his boxers and pants. I did the same with my underwear and shirt. We laid there for a minute. I didn't know if I was meant to stay a go so I went with what I figured.

"I'm going to head down to the couch" I told him getting up "lay down Grace your not sleeping on the fucking couch" he called at me from the bed.

I blushed hard before turing around and laying down with him. My head on his chest and his arms around me we both drifted to sleep.