Chapter 40- Returning

Graces Pov

I woke up this morning feeling more at peace. I had a dream about my mother last night it was just like any normal day. We sat together on the couch watching my dad and Crabbe in the kitchen. It didn't really make me sad more warm.

I didn't think Draco was up until "good morning" he said rubbing his eyes "morning" I said letting go of a deep breath. We sat up together still waking up. "how did you sleep?" he asked as I intertwined my fingers with his. "uh good actually how about you?" "That is good and I always sleep good when I'm with you Grace" he words made my cheeks warm.

He moved his hand to my cheek pressing our lips together. Gentle and warm. "Grace are you up?" I voiced called from the door. I broke the kiss "Yes we will be down in a minute" I called back to whoever it was.

"Ready to go back?" Draco asked standing up putting clothes on. "Yeah I guess" I said doing the same. We got ready quick before grabbing our bags and heading downstairs. "Good morning" Pansy said as we reached the bottom steps "Morning" I said hugging her. "Are you guys all ready to go back?" my father called from the kitchen

"yes" we all called back. "Okay lets get going then" he said coming out to the room we all stood in. We grabbed our things and walked outside together. "grab it together" my father said holding out the port key. We all reached our hands out grabbing it.

"Thank you all for coming" my father said as we made it to the train station. "Of course hope to see you again soon" Pansy said hugging him a little smile came upon my face. "yes of course Pansy" he said hugging back before pulling away. "Thank you for having us" Blaise said shaking his hand "My pleasure"my father said before Blaise walked away over to Pansy "Bye father see you soon stay safe" Crabbe said hugging him tight

"Love you boy" my dad said hugging just as tight back. Crabbe went and joined Blaise and Pansy leaving me and Draco with my dad. "Thank you sir" Draco said going for his hand "Anytime you guys stay safe" my father said shaking his hand continuing to shake his hand up and down "Dad" I said as he kept doing it.

He finally let go and Draco walked over to the rest of them. "That is a great group of kids" my father said as we watched them "yes they are" I said turning to him "stay safe Grace I love you" he said hugging me "Love you too write to me if you need anything" I said grabbing him tight. "I will" he said pulling away.

I grabbed my bag walking away with a small wave. "ready" Blaise said as I made my way over to them. I nodded my head yes in return. Pansy linked her arm with mine as we all boarded finding a compartment. We all sat watching out the window as we pulled away. "Thank you for coming" I told them all as I turned to them

"Of course" Pansy said grabbing my hand "Yeah we are always here" Blaise said smiling at me and Crabbe. Draco did a little nod acknowledging my thank you. We all sat together sharing a few laughs and conversations as we got closer back to Hogwarts.

The train stopped and we all got our stuff before stepping off. Draco grabbed my hand Blaise wrapped his arm around Pansy and Crabbe stood beside me as we walked in separating to our dorms. "I don't know what I would do without you" I told Pansy as we unpacked "I don't know what I would have done if you never came here I love you Grace" she said smiling warm.

"I love you too" I said back with the same smile. We finished before going to the common room where the boys sat. They all shot up there heads at us as we walked down. Pansy sitting with Blaise me sitting on the couch with Draco and Crabbe. "If you guys didn't know Graces birthday is in 4 days" Crabbe announced.

I never made a big deal out of my birthday and never told any of them not even Pansy. "Wait what" Pansy said shooting her head at me. "Oh you didn't know" Crabbe said smirking at me "no I didn't" "neither did I" Draco said looking at me. "surprise" I said laughing everyone laughing after me. We all talked a little more before going up one by one. I went up to Dracos dorm with him.

"Why didn't you tell me about your birthday?" he asked as we changed "I don't like to make a big deal out of it" I answered back climbing in his bed. "Well I'm glad Crabbe said something then" he said laying with me. I turned my head rolling my eyes as he smirked.

I crashed my lips with his. "goodnight" he said pulling away "goodnight" I said back putting my head on his chest as his arms wrapped over me.

Sorry for the boring filler but then next chapters will be good there leading up to something big!!! I love you all and hope you are enjoying I will post more likely later <3