AN - I need your help

Not a new chapter... sorry.

But as you can see from the title, I need your help.

I was re-reading my story to refresh my memory on what has happened so far to make sure I wont repeat my self in Chapter 10 (that is currently being written) and I see that I have used the name 'Corona' as Astrids and Rapunzels kingdom name.

Obviously this name is inappropriate due to the awful events that we have all been through this year. It is the name of the kingdom in the film 'Tangled' so I though it would be ok as Rapunzel is a protagonist in my book. I also have a very unimaginative brain so I couldnt think of anything else.

But after re-reading, I realised that using this name may of been insensitive on my behalf and I sincerely apologise if I have upset or offended any of you.

So I'm asking if any of you guys have any ideas for a new Kingdom name. It can be anything as long as it isn't rude or could potentially offend another reader.

You will have full credit of you idea!

It would be much appreciated if you guys could help me out as I really don't like the idea of continuing to use the 'Kingdom of Corona'.

Anyways, I better be off now. Its 2:30am in Britain and I've stayed up all night trying to finish the new Christmas special for you guys in time for Christmas! As mentioned, a new chapter for 'Trust Me' is being written but I don't know when I will post it. I'm making sure its extra long and perfect for you as I have made you wait for so long which isn't fair on you guys.

(Apologies if this has spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes. I'm literally half asleep 😂)

(I have also changed the Princesses Fathers name from Frederic to Augustus. Idk why, I guess it just sounded more original. I haven't looked over all of the chapter so if you find somewhere where I haven't edited the name please let me know)

Right, I'm signing off for real now. I'm dead tired 😂 Bye! Xx