Chapter Three Preview (Shadow of the Beast)

A/N: This take place during Chapter Two. 

Y/n POV
If there are any words that can describe them... It is hate, anger.... I feel them hating me! I know all humans are not like that, I know better... But, all reactions are the same. Looked at me with fear, grossed out, and... hate... I-I don't mean to scare them, I don't mean to hurt them... But, I didn't mean to be evil, I was meant to change... I wasn't asked to be born this way, but... Maybe, just maybe, I can help a few people that gets treated as me. An outcast, a rejected in society. 

I came across a wall, I place my hand on it, before giving it a knock to see how thick it was... I suddenly slam my arm on the wall, breaking it down and I walk pass through it. I shake my body and head to shake any dust that was on me, I see some sewer workers looking at me, they ran away before I even said a word. I guess I didn't mind it... My voice was hurting because it is changing, I didn't want to use my voice anyway. I look for a space that is large enough to support people... 

I seen a rather large place, probably underneath the middle of the city, pipes are too high so we could sleep. Maybe I could build planks so we could have something to stand on. Yeah, this could be the place... I could smell something, that means someone is nearby... They are probably just run away, and I didn't mind it, but it made me hurt on the inside though.. I walk in of the tunnels, I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize that this scent... it was more different, and hearing the footsteps, it sound so light. Must be a child, I heard giggling and I look around. I saw a little girl, she was walking down the tunnel. I slowly approach her, she was singing some song. I put my hand on her shoulder very gently, not to scare her. She look up at me...

Her eyes... she's blind... I didn't know what to say...

Girl: Hello?

Me: Y... Yes?

My voice had a hint of scratching behind it, I expect that she would be scared by my voice. But she didn't.

Girl: How can I help you?

She turn her body to me, I put my hand off of her.

Me: Are you lost? Where's your parents?

Girl: Parents?

She questioned, this hurt my heart, and I turn around.

Me: Nevermind, you don't want to be with a monster like me...

I walk away, I hear her footsteps, and she approach by me... holding my hand.

Girl: Why are you a monster, Mister?

I pull my hand away, not wanting to be with her. Even though, she may be lost and meet some unfortunate fate.

Me: People say that I look like a monster, I look much different than the rest.

Girl: Just because you look like one, doesn't mean you are one, Mister.

She said, that made me think differently about her. I walk around the sewers, allowing for her to grab my hand for guidance. I place her in my homemade home, which is just a broken bed and a box of broken figures. 

3rd POV
But that was years ago, he can't even remember that day, it was so long ago. All he did know, was there was some form of hope within. All he needs to do, is find the right people. It begins showing a wall, it seems like it belongs to a building, not a sewer system. Faint crackling of fire can be heard, as loud footsteps can be heard, the wall is broken down as a male voice fades in.

There are some days, where you can do nothing.... But to hide, cower away from the thing that scares you most.... But on other days, you run like hell...

Then it shows Killer Croc flipping a car, as policemen are surrounding the gigantic croc. The croc is bloody, both his blood and the people of Vale. The fires rage behind him, he did nothing but look at them, while they also didn't do nothing. Both of them are waiting for their move, however some policemen stand aside as his attention focuses on a team, that consist of a woman wearing sunglasses while holding her bag. Next to her was another female, but she has bunny ears. Then follow by two males, one was extremely tall and the other somehow surprise the large Croc. He roars loudly, before she open her bag which reveals to be a minigun. She fire at him, as he blocks his face with his arms as it force him to slowly backwards.

However, during the war... you know the saying? An enemy of my enemy is my friend? Well.... things will be a lot different, a WHOLE lot different...

He roars at them, before approaching one of the cars, flipping it over and almost hitting them. He hisses at them, before running away, the Team looks around for any policemen that were hurt. Then, they chase after him, he run into the wall, destroying it. As he did the same to the many walls, as he is trying to escape. Team CFVY sees the broken wall, the leader said to her team to be on a lookout. As people that was inside of the buildings runs out, the Team walks in. As the grizzly area got turned into the worst. Suddenly, the wall breaks behind them, they all look to see the Croc with his mouth open, revealing sharp teeth. He clamped his teeth on the biggest member of the team, Yatsuhashi use his strength to stop his mouth from biting him. Fox, the blind member of the team, sense their sounds and manage to hold one of the Croc's arm. As the leader did the same with the other arm, the Croc himself was too busy trying to eat whatever flesh that was closest to him. The bunny eared girl puts a collar on the Croc, this was somehow a plan from the Team. A plan that the Croc fell into, it was a trap, as the Croc reeled himself back to see what just happened, he got shocked. He roars in pain, before kneeling down, he was beaten. He was somehow not amazed, he wasn't careful and was so careless. As he was muzzled, taken away by the Police Force to have him a special cell. Of course, there was trouble amongst themselves. However, that was dealt with, with him being in his own cell, feeling like an animal, an animal that was locked up. He knew what guards will do to them, he wasn't ready for their treatment. He wasn't ready for what the future has to come...