Issue Four: Madvilliany

3rd POV
Ozpin: Not going to ask again... what will you do with a child?

???: EAT IT AS IT SQUEALS LIKE A FUCKING PIG! *YELLS*

The collar shocked him, Ozpin sighs as he rub his temples.

Ozpin: You're killing me....

He push a button, as he sighed.

Ozpin: I don't want to hurt you, but I can't let you run around eating everyone. I'm helping you.

???: You can help me by feeding me that girl... then I probably won't eat you, Old Man!

Ozpin: I won't and never will.

???: FEED ME! I'm hungry!

Ozpin: Of course.

He push another button, then a carcass of a pig drops in as it gets tear to shreds. Ozpin gets up and push a button that hides the creature.

Ozpin: Perhaps another day.

Ozpin gets in the elevator as he goes to his office to work for the day, during the day, he called Team JPNR up to his office to speak about important matters. They enter the elevator as Ren press the button that goes to Ozpin's Office, but they feel themselves going down. The door opens to see a dark, yet glowing room, they enter as Pyrrha and Ren protest, but curiosity got the better of them. It was empty, the feeling was uneasy and strange.

*Growls*

Jaune: What's that!?

Nora: Maybe my stomach... let's go get some pancakes, shall we!?

???: Come here...

They heard an captious and almost weak voice, it sounds like someone was gurgling. They look around before seeing a woman in a cryogenic tube, and a button beside her. They didn't press it until-

???: Press it...

They were very hesitant at first, then-

Nora: OK!

She slam her fist on the button, they looked at her filled with frustation and shocked. A glass cage with daedal design on it, they heard very loud breathing. One of them didn't even take a step towards the glass cage. They stand there for a few moments... until Ren and Pyrrha slowly walk towards it. Therefore-

Ozpin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

His voice catch them off guard, JPNR jump and got scared as they look at the Headmaster. A loud bang scared and caught them off guard even more as they look at the glass cage with a monster inside. It growls at them, before it rested on its' hands and knees. Now they are on deep trouble for doing this, trespassing and finding something they aren't supposed to see.

Jaune: W-What's that, Headmaster!?

Ozpin: Him? Oh, I call him Killer Croc, because he won't give me his real name and he is a killer crocodile man. If that even make any sense.

???: Blondie... feed me and I'll won't eat your face!

Jaune gets scared as he hides behind Pyrrha, the creature gets shocked as their expression are shocked and a little terrified.

Pyrrha: Headmaster, don't you think this is... harsh?

Ozpin: It is, I know that, but I can still make him a normal person. However, there is people that would much worse. As a punishment for trespassing, you get to watch him as his cell gets cleaned.

JPNR: WHAT!?!?

Ozpin: When I open the cell, I want you all to distract him enough for his cell to get cleaned.

Jaune: B-But we will die.

Ozpin: I'm sorry, did I ask for you to find a seven feet cannibal person with a strange condition? No? Neither did I. Now get ready.

He gets behind something and the cell opens up, the creature immediately dash towards Team JPNR. Pyrrha jumps on his head, then put her weapon up to his neck and he shakes her off, but she held on. Nora bash his head with her hammer, Ren and Jaune looks each other and looking back at the commotion as the cells were being cleaned.

???: ENOUGH!

His arms reaches to Pyrrha, where he grabs her and slam her down, then he punches Nora as he held both of them down.

???: Dinner is served! Hahaha!

Suddenly, Jaune hits his face with his sword, Ren shoots him with his weapon, but they soon realize that all of their weapons are ineffective due to the skin being tough and impenetrable.

???: I WILL EAT YOUR FACE, BLONDIE!

Jaune runs away as he was being chased, but the creature was faster and caught Jaune between the floor and his claws. He opened his mouth, Jaune can smell the deathly breathe as Pyrrha throws her spree as him and he looks, Jaune kick his face. Nora then slams her hammer against his body, knocking him down.

Ozpin: Cell's ready.

This made the creature run away from the basement floor, breaking the structural ceiling and escaping through the hole. Ozpin looks at the hole as Team JPNR also look at the hole.

Ozpin: Vale's sewers are fucked. Track him down and take him in.

Jaune: Headmaster, n-no disrespect, but he can take all of us.

Ozpin: You mean, what are you telling me. A leader with greaf potential, an energized girl with a giant hammer, a smart ninja, and one of the greatest students in my academy couldn't handle a seven foot crocodile man? The last one that was able to bring him in was Team RWBY, the last one before that was one student, all by herself. I'm sure you can handle it.

He smiles before he goes to the elevator, before pressing a button and the door closes. Team JPNR groans, before they press the elevator button and waited for the elevator so they can track him down.