Issue One: Killer Croc

3rd Omniscient POV
Long time ago, a baby was born; this baby wasn't a normal baby. In a result, his own family disowned him by leaving him in the sewers. Years come, whenever he adventures out to the surface; he gets nothing but rejection from his own kind.

They beaten him, harassed; assaulted; and tortured to a bloody pulp. It made him hate everyone, hate everything and hate humanity. An anger creature that lives in a sewers that will feast on anyone, any stray dogs, cats, rats, or even sometimes a Grimm that wonders into the sewers.

A urban legend was born: "Killer Croc" was his name. But he has a different origin. They say that a boy was born, but got abandoned in the sewers, a group of crocodile's raised him and the amount of crocs made him into one. Nobody find him, but disappearance occurs every year.

*At Beacon*

Ozpin was mildly sipping his coffee, before Summer walks into his office.

Summer: Heya, Ozzy Osborne.

Ozpin: Stop calling me that...

Summer: Why? It's fun! Alright, Wizard of Oz!

Ozpin: Anyway, I have a personal mission for you.

Summer: Is it Grimm Killing? Orrrr....

Ozpin: Well, it is unique. Checking the sewers.

Summer: Hol' up! You want me to go into the stinky sewers?!

Ozpin: Yes.

Summer: For what, Ozpinhead?

Ozpin: Well, they spotted a man wearing a crocodile suit in the sewers. I want you to get taken care of.

Summer: Why me though? Why I am alone in fact!?

Ozpin: Well... the police were kind of scared to go and handle the situation. Also, I heard that you taken down four Nevermores and one Goliath at the same time!

Summer: Okay, I do it!

An hour timeskip later, Summer is casually walking in the sewers as she walks gets tired of smelling the sewers. She turns around the corner before seeing bars blocking her way, she looks inside, only for a giant croc figure to scare her.

???: Get out! I don't want anyone here!

Summer: Geez, no wonder. You're an actual croc! That's not a suit!

???: Out! I have your scent, so if you came in here without being your sights; I can still smell you!

Summer: And I definitely got yours. But, come on then! Always down for a challenge!

It growls at her, then walks away.

Summer: That's what I thought, you prick!

Then, it suddenly turns around and rush towards her, it broke the bars as it slams it's fist on the ground. Summer jumps back, as it charges her again. Summer jumps up, landing on his back as she hops off and land on the ground. It stops and turns around, as Summer unloads her weapon. A giant fist slams down on Summer, before it drags her and slams her to the wall. She aim her weapon to his head, as she fires and it made it take a few steps a bit. She grabs a chain from the collar, she swung it before, she lets it go from one hand, it went around it's neck as it charges toward her again.

She run towards it, she sees it rising it's arms, and slide underneath it. The fist landed on the ground, making a hole and got stuck. She jumps up on it's back and clip on the collar, it struggles as it roared. Summer then jumps off and landed a few feet away from it.

Summer: Last chance.

???: When I escape... I'll tear you from piece to piece and eat you alive!

Summer smirks.

Summer: Oh well...

She then slams her weapon against the column, the biggest piece was attached to the chains, it landed in the water and submerged. It hold itself back, but couldn't and broke it's arm, and submerged into the waters. Summer sighs, as she walks away. Then heard a loud splash and immediately turns around to see it crawling towards her. She stood there, as it struggled and slowly goes back to the waters.

*?? years later*

At Beacon, Team RWBY stands proud as the gigantic croc figure is slowly walking to the bottom of Beacon, once he is out of the Bullhead. He looks at Ruby.

???: I got your scent, little girl! When I break free, I'll tear you from limb to limb! You remind me of her!

Ruby: Wait! Who are you talking about!

It then gets shocked.

???: Take it down before it eats a student!

It begins to walk off.

Glynda: Headmaster, with all due with respect. This is a bad idea, having a canibal mutated giant crocodile in our basement.

Ozpin: I assure you, with rehabilitation, he can be normal again.