Chapter Two, Issue Four: Truth Unveiled (Origins)

As Team JNPR is waiting for them to attack, they started to run towards them. Pyrrha bash one of them with her shield, as Ren started to shoot them.  Lambert's AI was showing from all screens in the room, his face slowly glitching. 

Lambert AI: You are destroying years and years of work, please stop, or we will-we will use force.

They started to run, however the door they came in through was closed and locked. They hear more glass breaking, they saw more of them slowly coming out. They take their chances, they run through deeper into the true lab, they saw various kinds of the abomination. From having two stingers, more arms/legs, or even more than two heads. Worst part is, they somehow still has their semblance, and they can us it well. It was difficult bypassing them, they couldn't get them all as they were concentrating on escaping. Once they were passed them, a door shuts on them, locking them in. They were panting, catching their breathes. Jaune was shaken, seeing those things and Pyrrha notices, and tries her best to comfort Jaune. 

Lambert AI: You... You're very disgraceful, destroying the one thing that could be the answer to World Peace.

Ren shoots the screen, having enough of his shit. They were sitting in one spot, planning on their next move. Nora suggest that they should break the walls down, but they could get into trouble with those things, Ren suggest that we should go deeper. Finding a way around the Lab, while Pyrrha suggest that they go back from where they came. But it all goes down to Jaune, the leader of the Team. 

Jaune: I... Uhh, think we should go with Ren's idea... As how bad it sounds...

With that, they are ready to go deeper into the Lab, as they did. Lambert's AI was no were to be found, it was probably for the best anyway. They open a door, they saw stairs leading up, but heard chatter close by. They slowly walk up the stairs, look around the corners. They saw children-like abominations, the tentacles of Grimm DNA was slithering around barrel of gas, they were crawling on all fours. Their faces seems to be scratched out, leaving a skull-like appearance to their face. Ren shot the barrel, only for it to explode and cause a chain reaction of explosives, after it was done, fire was all over the hallways. They run over it, while covering their mouths. They were in the next room, it was a giant room with a giant door. As they approach the door, the lights came on, making it better to see their surroundings. As a feminine voice spoke from the number pad in the middle of the room.

AI: This section of the Lab needs identification. Please input your ID Number.

They tried some random numbers, but to their luck, one worked. It was 3527. The door opens, revealing a bigger screen, bigger than them combined. It turns on, revealing an middle-aged man, with glasses and blackish hair. It was Lambert Regime.

Lambert: Who is calling me at this time? And who are you? Any Labs, Facility of mine isn't supposed to be breached by noisy, stinky little teenagers. 

He spoked, in an annoyed tone. He saw them, before looking around the Lab, Jaune walks up, causing the man to look down at him.

Jaune: Wait... you're Lambert Regime?

The man looks even more annoyed.

Lambert: The second, yes. Now, what are you doing in my lab? It was abandoned years ago. I believe.

Pyrrha walks up, before she spoke in a demanding tone, wanting answers and not more questions.

Pyrrha: You have a lot of explanation to do. Firstly, this lab.

Lambert: Why are you questioning me? I should be questioning you, not only you enter a very restricted area, but messed up my work, and possibly destroy my work.