Intro

Characters

Damian Lillard- Damian an Oakland Native is currently a senior and team captain of the Martin Luther King School's basketball team, a prep school in New York. Damian is the oldest member of the triple-threat. Damian is very talented athletically,specifically in basketball, and likes to have fun with his friends. He is carefree, sarcastic, stubborn, and biased when it comes to himself or others. Despite his flaws, Damian is far from heartless and has numerous instances of generosity, loyalty, and compassion. He is currently dating Skylar. Damian feels insecure when seeing Skylar accomplish much with her hard work and responsibility. Sky says that Damian is everything she ever wanted to be while Damian responds, saying that he is jealous of how everything comes easy to her, especially basketball, which is why he strives so hard to be perfect.

John Wall- a Raleigh Native is currently a junior and a member of the Martin Luther King School basketball team. John is the tallest member of the triple-threat. John is the middle child of the group. He is genuine and sweet, and the next most down-to-earth guy. John can be shy but when he lets loose, he can be just as goofy as his friends. John is stubborn but also sensitive, hard-working and a really good friend.

Kyrie Irving- A Jersey Native is currently a sophomore and a member of the Martin Luther King School basketball team. Kyrie is the youngest member of the triple-threat. Kyrie is seen as soft-spoken, friendly, laid back and open. Although he is shown to get annoyed and even lose his temper, usually by John and Damian, he is normally calm and collected. Kyrie is currently dating Bria Hartley. They have a great relationship. Kyrie is an aspiring basketball player who wants to play in the NBA. He takes basketball very seriously and is usually seen with a basketball in his hands.