Chapter 2

Kyrie's POV

3 years later

Hey do you guys remember that boy Damian I got into a fight with. Well we are best friends now, we are pretty much inseparable along with John. When I join the basketball team Dame realize how good I was and gave me the respect I deserved. John and Dame were already best friends so I just join the club. We are called triple-threat since we are the best three players on the team. I am at my locker talking to my girlfriend Bria she plays basketball too.

"So you want to go to the movies later?" I ask.

"I can't go I have to study for my math test tommorow but next time okay" she says.

"Um okay I will see last period alright" I tell.

"Sounds good" she replies and she kisses me which gets heated and breaks apart. "I'm sorry" I say. She smiles, takes my hands and I walk her to her class.

John's Pov

"Dame wake up" I say. "I don't want you to get into trouble again."

He shrugs his shoulder and put his head back on the desk. I shake my head Damian is going through a lot lately. His parents are divorcing so that is tearing him apart. He has been so depressed, it's not like him he is usually happy. Class is over and I see Kyrie at his locker. We are best friends now if y'all didn't already know.

"Yo Kyrie" I yell. He smiles and walks over to me and Dame.

"What's good" He says and all three of us do our handshake.

"Dame what's wrong?" Kyrie asks.

"I will tell you at lunch." Dame tells him.

At Lunch

Damian's Pov

"So what's wrong with you" Kyrie asks.

"My parents are getting a divorce" I reply.

"Oh I'm sorry Dame that's sucks" Kyrie says.

"Yes it does I mean I never saw it coming they usually seem extremely happy together." I say.

"You can't judge a book buy it cover" John says. We both glare at him.

"What?" John asks.

"Really you fucking nerd." I say.

"Yeah you really are though" Kyrie agreed.

"So what I don't care" John rolled his eyes.

Later that day

I walked into my house and see my sister La'Nae crying.

"Why you crying sis?" I asked.

"Mommy and Daddy" she mumbled.

"I know sis but maybe it's for the best" I explain.

She just cries into my shoulder and I just rub her back. I carry her upstairs and put her to sleep. I hear my parents arguing in the kitchen.

"I hate you" my mom said.

"I hate you more your so ungrateful" my dad says. I start shaking my head.

My dad walks into my room, he realize I heard everything.

"Dame I gotta tell you something" my dad says. I looked at him and say

"What is it?"

"Well since we are divorcing your gonna live with me"

"Okay that's fine" I say.