Chapter 3

Kyrie's POV

I'm in John, Dame and I's dorm room. We lived in same dorm now which was great until John and Dame kept fighting. Speaking of them they are arguing right now.

"Kyrie can I borrow your notes?" Dame asks.

"Be careful Kyrie he might think you trying to be rude" John sass.

"Shut the fuck up idiot!" Dame yells.

"Make me asshole" John snaps. Damian charges toward John and I jump in front of them.

"Look stop you two okay this petty shit needs to stop for real y'all too old for this bs" I said.

"Well if he wasn't so fucking fake we wouldn't have this problem." Damian scoffs.

"I'm fake what type of boyfriend doesn't tell his girlfriend that news" John scrons.

"Why do you care?" Damian asks.

"Cause I care about you" John says.

"Are you in love with me or something?" Damian questions.

"Damian why did you have to go there?" I say.

"Mother fucker ain't nobody love your unappreciative ungrateful crybaby ass" John yells.

Damian just lost it and tries to jump over me. I try to contain him from John but Damian is so strong that it's really hard to do.

"Okay Damian just go outside" I say. Damian obeys and goes outside. I turn around and glare at John.

"Really we are best friends we're brothers y'all don't say those type of things to another I-He cuts me off.

"But Ky he got mad at me first." John complains.

"I know but you know Damian is crazy right now." I said.

"I know" John says.

"Let just give him space until he is ready to talk to us" I tell.

Damian's POV

I'm sitting on waterfall and I'm just so pissed right now. Why me? Why did my parents have to divorce? Why is my friends getting recruited to better school than me I guess I'm not as talented as them. I hate my life so much.

"Dame" Sky says. I try to leave and she grabs me.

"Damian baby stop running away from me" She cries. I decided to stop moving and I sit next to her. She grabs my face.

"Dame look at me" she says.

"I don't want to" I say.

"Why are you being so secretive?" Skylar asks.

"I envy you" I confess. She looks so shocked.

"Damian are you serious why?" Skylar questions.

"Because everything is perfect for you I say. You have everything your going to Notre dame, your smart and beautiful and athletic you have the whole package." I confess some more.

She sighs and rubs my back. Then she gives me a hug. "Is that why you didn't tell me about your parents?" Skylar says.

"Yes" I say.

"Dame my parents broke up but they are great friends it's not the end of the world" She tells.

"Your right." I say.

"You know what you should do right." Skylar demands.

"Say sorry to J and Ky" I answer.

"Yep" she replies.

"Thank you for talking to me I will see you later" I say.

"Your welcome I love you" Skylar says.

"I love you too" I reply. I lean in to kiss her we kiss for about 32 seconds.

Kyrie's POV

"Hey guys" Damian says. John and I are playing video games.

"Hey" we say in unsion.

"Look I'm sorry for talking to you like that J I shouldn't have did that I'm sorry." Damian confesses.

"I'm sorry too" John says.

"I have something to tell you two" He says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I envy you two." Damian confess.

"What?" John asks.

"Really?" I question.

"Yes it's true" Damian answers.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause you guys are more talented than me" He says.

"Oh that's not true just because we are getting recruited by top schools doesn't mean your not great player as well" I say.

"Yeah just prove everyone wrong" John says.

"Okay I will try" Damian says.

"Group hug" I say. We all hug and start playing video games again.