Chapter 16

John's POV

Today my best friend Damian is at his girlfriend's house. I really don't want him to leave. I know he can be a pain in the ass but he still my big brother. I don't know what I am gonna do without him. It's gonna be so weird not seeing him everyday. Kyrie walks into the room.

"Hey Ky" I say.

"What's up" Kyrie replies.

"Are you gonna miss Dame?" I ask.

"Hell yeah school isn't gonna be the same without him" Kyrie answers.

"Yeah I know but he has to leave he doesn't have a choice" I say.

Damian's POV

I'm at Skylar's house in South Bend, Indiana where she was born and raised. She lives here with her mom, stepdad, and younger brother. I finally get to meet her father. She is a daddy's girl. We are in the living room watching Love and Basketball.

"Skylar, Damian dinner ready." Skylar's mom calls. Her mom made steak, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. A tall guy with a hat walks into living room with two boys and a girl. I assumed that Skylar's other siblings. Skylar gets up and walks to her father.

"Daddy!" she says.

"Hi baby girl." He says and gives her a big hug. She grabs my hand and I stand up.

"Daddy this is my boyfriend Damian" she says.

"Nice to meet you" I shake his hand.

"Oh he's polite I like him already." I sign in relief. We have dinner, laugh, and I go with Skylar to her room. I'm sleeping in her room. We sit on her bed.

"Dame are you comfortable?" Skylar asks.

"Yes Sky I'm fine" I answer.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

I chuckle "Yes I'm good".

She starts pouting. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Skylar cries. I grab her and pull her over to me. She sits on my lap, then I wipe off her tears.

"Don't cry" I whisper.

"But Dame you are going to Weber State that's so far." She mumbles.

"I know I'm going to Utah your staying in Indy but we will make it work." I explain.

"I don't know if we will yeah it's possible but so unlikely." Skylar mumbles.

"Don't think like that" I say.

"Listen I love you Sky nothing is gonna stop me from loving you okay." I explain. She finally smiles and give me a kiss.

"You're so sweet I love you too your the best boyfriend ever." Skylar says. I give her a kiss it's gets heated until her mom walks in.

"Enough of that" Skylar's mom scorns.

Her mom looks pissed off right now, especially since Sky is on my lap she must think we are going to have sex but we aren't I was taught that's disrespectful. She gently gets off and looked very annoyed.

"Mom you could knock." Skylar scoffs.

"Um do not talk to me like that little girl don't try to get cute in front of Dame y'all are not having sex in my house." Skylar's mom yells.

"We weren't having sex." Skylar says.

"Y'all was about to" Skylar's mom assume.

"No we were just kissing I wouldn't do that" Skylar says.

"Good don't" Skylar's mom stomps away.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that" She apologizes.

"Oh please Sky that nothing compared to what happens at my house." I chuckle.

"I'm really gonna miss these moments that's why I cherised spending time with you." She mumbles against my lips. She kisses me for about 5 minutes. I am really gonna miss spending time with her too.