Chapter 15

Damian's POV

Damian Lillard
English Essay
March 5, 2008

It's my last game of my high school career. I can't believe that my basketball career is over, it's so bittersweet. Skylar's game is right before mine. I'm gonna miss her so much she is the best girlfriend in the world, but I have to let her go. My parents are proud of me and they can't wait for me to go college and decide my future. Meanwhile, my baby sister La'Nae is having a hard time letting me go. We are inseperable our parents call us Bonnie and Clyde. I will do anything and everything to keep her happy I know it's tough for both of us. Hopefully I can prove the scouts wrong and fulfill my dream of going to the NBA. That way I can take care of everyone I love and care about. Kyrie and John I will miss them as well. I know they are gonna be fine without me and they will do big things they are very special people.

I hand in my homework and walk to Sky's class. She comes out and I give her a peck on the lips.

"How was class?" Skylar asks.

"Boring like always" I answer.

"Did you fall alseep?" she chuckles.

I laugh "No babe" I reply.

"Anyway ready for tonight?" Skylar asks.

"Girl stop asking so many questions let's go to your dorm" I joked. She smiles and grabs my hand. We arrived at her dorm. She sits at her desk and I sit on the chair.

"Ready for tonight?" Skylar asks.

"What you say baby I didn't hear you? I ask.

"Ready for tonight" She asks again. I put my head down. I am really nervous and sad it's almost over.

"Oh Dame are you scared?" Skylar asks.

"Yes it's bitter sweet my last game is today" I answer.

"I know how you feel but don't be scared." Skylar says. I signal for her to come to me. She comes over and straddles me.

"Baby you're gonna do great" Skylar said.

"I hope so" I mumble. She kisses me and it's get heated. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. We ended up making love again.

"I love you Skylar I really do."

"I love you more"

Championship game

"Hey you good bro." Kyrie asks. I jumped for a second.

"I'm just really nervous Ky." I said.

"Oh I am too but you will be fine." Kyrie says.

"It's my last game" I mumbles.

"I know bro I am gonna miss you." Kyrie mumbles. He gives me a hug and we get ready. We ended up winning by 5. This game is so surreal. I can't believe this is gonna be my last time holding the trophy. I start crying and John and Kyrie come and give me hug.

"Guys I can't believe this is my last game I don't want to leave" I say. Skylar won and she comes over to me. I run to her and pick her up. We start making out in the middle of the court. This will be a day I never forget.