Karaoke

The Red and blue time went to a bar in town to celebrate the beginning of winter solstice. excited to have a break from school and to be able to see their respected families. they decided to spend one last night together before everyone had to catch their flights.

Amanda:

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" everyone around me yelled while I downed 20 shots of tequila as fast as possible. Normally I was a scotch kinda Scot but tequila was a good way to get black out drunk so tequila it is.

"Amanda take a break." I hear Diana say placing her hand on my shoulder. I hate to admit it but I'm gonna miss my friends I know it's just three weeks but still, everyone is flying back to their houses, I have to go back to my manor and as far as I know Akko is staying at the cavendish manor so it's not like we'll be hanging out that often.

After a while everyone has drunk a lot of alcohol, even Diana who had a surprising high alcohol intake was not feeling to hot. Akko was blackout drunk, stumbling over everything and grabbing Diana's arm roughly. I have an idea.

"Hey, Diana,I have a question" Diana is drunk enough to sing ok-ish but not sober enough to  absolutely detest the idea. "How do y'all feel about karaoke? Y'know a classic, hopelessly devoted to you" "I don't know, I am not that well at singing." Her grammars off. This is worse than I thought but that makes it better. I'll have to record this.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee, diananannaaa I wanna see you do ittttt!" Akko whined and Diana's face went bright red "alrighty, I'll do it let me just go talk to the DJ" she sat down the drunk brunette on a chair.

"You just sit here and enjoy the show. Don't move." "Yes ma'am" Akko clicked her teeth and shot the blonde with finger guns. She laughed and went to set up her song.

After a couple minutes she got onto the stage "WOOOOHOOOO" I yell at her. "LETS GO DIANA!" She glares at me and I lightly chuckle.

The music plays for a second and she starts singing "guess mine is not the first heart broken" she sings mostly pointed at the girl she sat down just moments prior. Interesting.

"My eyes are not the first to cry" she has a very pretty voice, now her eyes are focused on Akko and Akko only.

Diana:

"Not the First to know.... there's just no getting over you" when I've had a bit to drink it's easier to be comfortable in front of a large audience but frankly I was concentrated more so on Akko than any of these other people.

" I know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait around for you" my heart is beating fast and furious now. That's one of the movies Akko made me watch.

"But baby, can't you see there's nothing else for me to do? I'm hopelessly devoted to you" this song is starting to hit closer to home now. I don't like it. Especially with Akko. right. There.

"I'm hopelessly devoted to you"

"But now there's nowhere to hide. Since you pushed my love aside. I'm out of my head, hopelessly devoted to you" I belt, hitting the notes and feeling the emotion creep it's way to my chest.

" hopelessly devoted to you"
"Hopelessly devoted to you"

Akko:

Diana's good. And pretty. And smart. And she smells good. And looks good. And sings good. Real good. She's just good-great-perfect. Diana is perfect.

"My head is saying, 'fool forget him', my heart is saying 'don't let go hold on to the end.' That's what I intend to do. I'm hopelessly devoted to you." damn she can sing.

She's nice. Pretty. Smart. Good at singing. What can't she do?

She grabs the microphone stand more passionately now. "But now there's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside." She looks at me in my eyes. Maybe this about more than just a song.

"I'm outta my head, hopelessly devoted to you" she's breath taking.

"Hopelessly devoted to you"

Amanda:

Damn. That was kinda hot. I mean I get that Diana is Akko girl and a total snob but if she wasn't she would totally be my type. But alas, that fantasy is just that. A fantastic fantasy.

But still. The entire time Diana was starring and Akko and they made eye contact half of the time. I didn't even know Diana was a good singer, I took the video to embarrass her but now I think I'll just send it to her.