Future vision

Akko:

"Hey! Dia, can I have some help?" I run up to the blonde and quickly grab her arm. "Sure, with what?" "Homework, I was given this weird Crystal ball thing so I can see the future but I can't quite figure it out"

"Yea Akko, now work? I'm free for a few hours." "Yup, let's go" we walk to her dorm and I sit on her bed. "Hey Ima get some tea, want any?" "Yea that works, Ima just set up my stuff, you have any spare paper and pins?" "Yea they're in my desk drawer."

I grab some stuff and set up the Crystal ball.I put the ball on a little stand my professor gave me, only almost dropping the ball two times. I sit down on the bench she uses as a chair.

"Ok, here is your tea," she sits down on the bench. "Now take out your book, flip to the page" she takes a sip of tea and I turn to the page. "Done."

"Can we study for a while before? Like a couple hours worth?" "Yea, that works." We studied for three Hours. Shit. I mean honestly most of it was me getting distracted and Diana trying to get me to focus.

"Ok, now wrap your hands around it- don't touch it- hover your hands like this." She gives me an example, I follow her instructions. "Ok, now repeat these words" she points her fingers at some words in the book. "Aguahs, sinthaas goarhv zontohs" "good."

The ball starts to light up, then colours swirl around inside. "Ok, now concentrate on the future, on those words. Repeat the words in your head" I do as she says, the words swirling in my head.

The colours form a shape, an image. An image of ME. I DID IT. YESSSS. Oh. An image of me and... Diana. Kissing? Damn. One can dream. I look at Diana and she looks like a deer in headlights.

"So. Uhmmm. That's us. I guess." "So... that's ou- my future?" "Yup." "Yea..." "anyways, it's past hours, I can make a bed for you." "Ok."