Mine

Akko:
I am at Diana's manor for some big party full of rich people. "Hey Diana!" I see her and instantly head over to my girlfriend. "Hello Atsuko" Diana and I have a hidden relationship around school and around the cavendish family.

"Hey! What's up!" "I am just talking to Andrew about our plans for the summer" "oh, hello" I look over noticing Andrew for the first time "hey Akko. In a Little Bit i would like to talk to you individually but now I am going to go talk to the attendees" "ok, I'll see you later"

I wonder what he wants to talk about. As he walks away I watch him and go over the many things he could want to speak of. Diana clears her throat and I immediately give her my undivided attention.

"Oh yea what are you doing this summer?" "I am mostly staying here but going on a trip towards the middle of summer to talk business. What about you?" "well this summer I can't really afford to go back home so I'm just staying here in a little hotel down the road from that cafe we went to on a date last week" "what?" "What" "where are you staying?" "A hotel?" She looks at me as if I am insane "Akko you are not staying in a hotel all summer long." "Why not? It's not like I have anywhere else to stay, I mean I can't go back home" "why don't you stay with me over the summer?" "What" now it was my turn to question her sanity. "Well i am going to be home alone all summer and I am sure to get very lonely but with you there your sure to liven up the place." "Ok"

After a hour or so Andrew comes up to us "hey Akko, can I speak to you privately?" "Why can't you just talk to me here?" "Well it is more of a private conversation" "I'm sure whatever you have to say to me is fine to say in front of Diana." Honestly I just didn't want to leave Diana.

"Ok." He looks at Diana strangely "Akko I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner soon, preferably" "what?" Diana and I say at the same time. "Akko I am asking you to go on a date with me" "no." Diana says before I can decline "I'm sorry?" "Andrew, Akko is not going to go on a date with you" "why not?" Andrew asks. I kinda like this side of Diana "she's already seeing somebody" wait is she really gonna expose us? I mean we are only closeted because of her reputation but I'm cool if she is...

"who?" He looks almost angry "me." "I don't believe you." "Why?" "You can hardly stand her" of course this was accurate a few months ago but now it's quite the opposite. Diana leans down and kisses me. "Oh,well good for you". He says awkwardly and heads towards the door.

"Well that was something..." "bad something?" Diana asks "of course not." We join our hands. "So...." "so?" "If your not going out with Andrew would you like to go out with me tonight?" "Dia your hosting a party" "yea well I've already walked around and talked to everyone, my family can handle it from here ." "You sure?" "Of course Akko" "then let's go"

We walked out of the cavendish manor to the local Waffle House "so, what do you think? Waffle House Or cavendish manor?" "What do you mean?" "Would you rather be here or the mansion that is your family home?" "Anywhere with you, but I must say I do enjoy being with you one on one" "awwww you make me blush" "good"

Time passes us by and before we know it it's already 11. "Well we should Probably make it back home, I mean the party must be over by now." "Ok, let me pay and then we can head back" Diana pays and we walk back to the cavendish manor hand in hand.

Words: 683