Boxers

(This one is gonna be short but I really wanted y'all to have something to read, I also don't know Japanese so I will just be saying words in English but in bold)

Akko:

"Hey Ima go change real quick" all day it has been raining so Diana and I just stayed in and watched movies. "Mmm k" Dia unwrapped  her  arms from around me and I went into the bathroom.

I put on some boxers and a tank top, normally I would wear pants but the AC broke and it's really hot inside her room and Lotte and Sucy are in her room.

Diana:
Akko walked out of the bathroom wearing Her hair in a messy bun and a tank top. And boxers. She's wearing boxers. Ok I wouldn't guess that I would like this so much. I mean she's so cute in her little... Spongebob Print underwear? Of course.

She's very pretty. In a innocent way. Akko cuddles into me and I put on the movie. I kiss Akkos cheek as spirited away plays. Akko looks intently at the screen but I couldn't look away from her, the way her hair frames her face and how her face contorts at the movie, how she laughs at the jokes. "I love you"  Akko looks at me a little startled "I love you too dia, is there a reason for your confession or is there something on your mind?" Akko looks at me looking into my eyes. My heart beat quickens. "No, I just thought you looked very cute and wanted to express my admiration  Utsukushii"

Akko:
Diana has picked up a couple words but has yet to have time to start learning it. I like to mess with her by talking in Japanese. "I love you and can not imagine a day without you and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you" Diana's face goes red.

"uh let's watch the movie Akko" of course, we both look at the movie but I can feel her eyes on me from time to time. "Akko" "yes Dia?" "Are you wearing spongebob boxers? "Yes... why?" "I don't know... I just think it's pretty cute." Now it was my time to blush."Thanks Dia...you look pretty cute too." We watched movies until like 4 when I felt Diana lean on my arm. And I decided it was time to go to sleep.

Words: 404