Confession

Akko

Today is the day, the day I confess to Diana Cavendish, the girl I have had loved for the last year. I first got the crush after we saved the world from the missile since then there has been something between us. At first I was hoping it would go away but as time went on it got harder and harder to deny the feelings I had for the girl.

I rush down the halls to my first class with Sucy and Lotte, hurrying not to be late but of course the bell rings right before we reach the door, everyone looks at us as we charge to our seats. I notice that even after everyone goes back to their notes Diana's eyes linger on me.

Diana

The red team stumble into the classroom quiet inelegantly, my eyes stay on Atsuko for a second. The girl that I have been pining for for quite some time, of course I would never tell anyone this, what would be the point? Someone like her would never like someone like me. I look down at my notes, brought down by my thoughts I try to concentrate but my mind keeps on drifting to Akko, the girl that had stolen my heart.

Akko sent me a note not quite as enshrouded as I would have liked, the professor almost caught it for Beatrix sake! I slowly open the letter under the desk, the letter wrote 'meet me in my room at 4.'
The letter made my heart flutter but it is most likely inferring a good grade considering I have been helping her study.

Akko

I hope Diana got my note, I have be practicing my teleportation spells, by the confused look on her face I guess she got it. I can't wait, but at the same time I am extremely nervous. The thought of telling her how I feel brings butterflies to my stomach and makes my heart beat quicken.

I watch the clock, the tick rings in my head, I think about what I am going to tell Diana, should I tell her I am in love with her or that I like her?  I should probably ask Sucy and Lotte to leave the room at 4, but I don't want to tell them Incase Diana doesn't like me back.

~time skip~

I wait in my room, it's 3:57, I wonder why she isn't here yet, she's always like 10 minutes early. Should I really do this? I mean it could ruin our friendship and make it awkward to be around each other-no, I am going to tell her how I feel.

Diana

I walk to the red teams room, the walk is quite lengthy and I am hoping to not run into either of my team mates.  I arrive at 10 till but wait because I know how some people don't appreciate others arriving prior to the time set up.

4 o'clock arrives and I knock on the door, I am instantly greeted by the Crimson eyed girl I had came for. She ushers me in sits me on the bed, she sits and looks tame in the eye. I have a feeling this is about something significantly more crucial than a simple paper.

Akko
Oh wow. This is the thing that could either be the beginning of a beautiful relationship or the ending to a great friendship. I could just back out now, no this is important, I will just rush it out.

"DianaIloveyouandwouldreallyliketobeinarelationshipwithyoubutIunderstandifyoudontfeelthesame"I rush out, she stares at me "Akko,I am sorry but I could not understand a word of that, please repeat"Diana inquires. "Diana I love you and would really like to be in a relationship with you but I understand if you don't feel the same," I repeat. By now my face must be bright red.

Diana

Akko just said she loved me. Akko  just said she loved me. Oh Beatrix, i can feel my heart racing and my face blushing. I should say something right?Right, yes that would be a good Idea. "Akko, I love you t"- I am cut off by the girl hugging me "ohhhh I'm so happy you have no idea how long I have wanted to tell you this, I am so glad you feel the same!" Akko beams.

She stops hugging me and looks into my eyes, we fall into a comfortable silence "Diana" She murmurs "hmm?" "Can I kiss you?" The redness all came back to my face, I simply nod my head not trusting my voice. she leans forwards and gently cups my cheek with her hand, placing her other hand on my hip, and finally she places her lips on mine after what felt like forever, I softly kiss back hoping this is not some twisted dream. She draws back first,gasping for air we both look at each other.

Akko

Woah, I just kissed Diana Cavendish, "I freaking kissed the prettiest girl in school" I sighed under my breath and somehow Diana heard it. "Really? Your the most charming beautiful girl in school!" I shake my head "that is one thing we can agree to disagree on!".

I lay down on the bed and she joins me. "Akko" "hmm?" "Would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?" I glance a her, trying to see if this is an actual question "of course! I would love to?" I side hug her, to my delight she leans towards me, this has been quite the day.

Words: 927

Ok, I am definitely no professional author but I spoof anyone actually reads this, if anyone would like a sequel or anything, I would be more than delighted to oblige!