Closet

Bloody hell my head is pounding "How the fuck did I get here?" "Language" "Diana?" "Yes,
Atsuko it is me, now why are we in a closet?" "I don't know I just woke up." I then realized our position... "uh...Dia?" I could barely see her fade "im- well I am right under- well you are right on top of me" "oh...Oh, yea ok I'll- yea I'll move" that's the first time I've ever heard Diana stutter...weird. I mean it was kind of cute but also weird.

Diana moves from on top of me and I almost find myself missing her warmth. I mean it wasn't a secret to me and my friends I had a crush on Diana. "it's weird that it's the two of us in this situation" "it's. Not, I mean not really." "What'd ya mean?" "Well I mean it was probably our friends wanting us to bond or something" oh.

"Yea, probably" I hear someone yell from outside the locked door. "HEY!DIAKKO" what did they just call us? "ITS AMANDA AND IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT UNTIL YOU KISS" "bloody hell." I hear Diana say under her breath "WHY WOULD WE KISS?" " IF YOU DONT TELL EACH OTHER HOW YOU FEEL YOU WONT BE LET OUT BECAUSE YOU SIMPS ARE GETTING ON MG NERVES!" "NO" "OK,BYEEE CALL ME WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND"

"What do you want to do?" "What do you mean?" "Like do you wanna play truth or dare? Spin the bo- actually since it's just the two of us that would be hella predictable how about 31 questions?" "Truth or Dare will do." "Okie Dokie!"

"Truth or dare?" "Truth" "okay, do you like it when I call you Dia?" "What?" "Like do you hate it, do you tolerate it? Do you like it? Do you love it?" "I like it, I think that at first it was awkward but now I have come Accustomed to it." "Cool" "ok, your turn, truth or dare" "Truth!" "Why do you- a few questions later it was back to Diana's turn and she zigged instead of Zagging

"Dare" "really?" "Yes." "You sure?" "Yes, Akko I am sure." "Ok you asked for it" "Get on with it Akko" "I dare You to..... oh! I know!" "What?" "I dare you to kiss me" "what- why would you- what do you why?" "Because I said so" "so why your sudden boost of confidence?"  "I don't know. Now kiss me" Diana chuckled, a spin that brings great delight. Diana kissed me. She has super soft lips and she smells like Green Tea. She kinda tastes like it too.