7. Body Crazy Curvy || NamBTS

TAGS: Top Bts, Bottom Namjoon, Smut (there's not much and i apologize in advance 'cause it's not something I'm good at or even enjoy writing lol), Jealous Bts, Possessive Bts, Jealousy kink, Namtiddies (!!!)

T/W: Slut shaming (not too much).

PS. They worship Joonie's tiddies too much in this and I'm not sorry about it.

💓

The first time it happened, Namjoon didn't think anything of it.

He was in a club with Jimin and Jungkook when an overly drunk man tried to hit on him, offering to buy him a drink even when he had outright rejected him.

Jungkook got so annoyed that he kissed Namjoon right then and there, much to Namjoon's pleasure. Jimin had just glared at the intruder till he left the three of them alone.

Needless to say, he had been fucked by the both of them in the club's bathroom.

The second time, Namjoon had realized it wasn't just his boyfriends being possessive, it was something else.

He had gone for shopping with Seokjin and Taehyung when the helping lady got a little too frank with him, touching his chest (which, frankly, was his boyfriends' territory) and thighs.

Thankfully, his two men had kindly let her know that they were very much capable of checking the fitting themselves.

When they had reached home, the two men had made, sweet, sweet love to him. Not that he was complaining.

The third time rose Namjoon's suspicion by atleast 99.9%. The 0.1% was left because he is kind like that.

They were all at the AMAs when Jackson had come to meet Namjoon specifically once the show had ended.

He was purposefully getting all over Namjoon just to rile his members up. And Namjoon's boyfriends were in no way assholes who wouldn't let him be touchy-feely with his friends. They were just in the mood that day.

His clothes had been stripped as soon as the door to their home had closed shut. And well, there's nothing better than getting fucked against the wall by six massive dicks. Namjoon would ten on ten recommend it.

Oh, but that's not what we're talking about today. Today's topic is, the new manager aka Namjoon's ex-boyfriend.

"Sehun, hey. I can't believe you're our new manager", Namjoon says delightfully. Sehun smiles at him. "I can't believe it either. When I heard about my new job, I thought I'd let you know but then decided against it since you love surprises", he says with a small wink.

Namjoon laughs happily, pulling him into a friendly hug. "I guess I'd have to call you manager-nim, then", he teases. Sehun rolls his eyes when they pull away. "Please, no. You can call me whatever you want", he says.

Namjoon smiles. "Right. So, Sehunie, it is. Like old times?", he winks. Sehun smiles smugly. "Like old times".

He doesn't notice his boyfriends glaring at Sehun from behind his back, bickering childishly between themselves.

💓

It so happens once that Namjoon sits backstage after his performance, drenched in sweat, white shirt almost transparent (translucent, his mind provides unhelpfully), sticking to his body.