13. Tit for Tat || NamBTS

TAGS: Psychopath Namjoon, Criminal Namjoon, Namjoon is Ot6's step brother, they are not good to him. Except Jungkook.

TW: Child abuse, Bullying, Attempted rape of a minor, gore, blood, violence, torcher, self-harm, murder, Major Character Deaths.

PS. This is just really disturbing so you should definitely heed the tags and tws before reading. Mind you, I probably wouldn't have written this if it wasn't a request.

Oh and this is mostly in past perfect tense so if that's not your thing....

Anyway, that's all!

Uhhh... enjoy, I guess??

🖤

Namjoon has always been an unlucky person. A pretty face with an ugly life. He was only four when his parents died tragically in a plane crash which meant he had to live with his maternal uncle and his family for the rest of his childhood.

And what if I told you his childhood has been about everything but being a child? Didn't get it? Let me elaborate.

Namjoon's uncle got a monthly allowance from the government in order to take care of Namjoon but he never spent the money on him. He spent it on his own kids and his wife, always pushing Namjoon to the side.

All of them treated Namjoon like he was nothing, making him do all the housework, never letting him leave the house despite his countless requests. It was a miracle that they let him go to school.

It got worse when Namjoon turned seven. He was the youngest in the house and so, was easily overpowered by everyone else. His cousin brother and cousin sister made his life living hell.

They made him do all their homework, carry their bags to and from school, and let him get bullied by their classmates. Seven year old Namjoon could do nothing but cry and scratch harshly at his forearms, anything to distract himself.

His aunt often got violent with him. She somehow always found reasons to hit Namjoon. She would hit him with the belts, the shoes, the hangers, anything that hurt bad enough. It got so bad that Namjoon would lock himself in his room for days on end, scared for his life.

It wasn't until Namjoon's fourteenth birthday that he realized he had to get out the place he was expected to call home.

Namjoon was, as always, lying on his bed, crying silently as he stared at the only picture he had of his parents. It was a grainy Polaroid but it's all he had and he cherished it immensely.

He hadn't heard the door of his room opening and closing. Which is why it startled him when he got up to get water and was met by his uncle's large figure, staring at him with dark eyes.

Before he could even say anything, he was pushed back on the bed, pinned to the surface by his uncle's calloused hands. Quickly realizing where this was going, Namjoon let out a terrified scream which earned him a hard slap on the face.

"Stop struggling if you don't want it to hurt", his uncle had said. That had only made Namjoon sob harder, shaking his head wildly as he watched his uncle unbucke his belt.

In a moment of sudden hysteria, Namjoon had pushed the old man off of him, which had fortunately resulted in him getting hit on the head, temporarily losing consciousness.

Namjoon had run as fast as he could, not bothering to take anything with himself as he fled the house, barefoot. He ran as far as he could and never looked back.

🖤

Which is how he ended up here. In his new home. Well, home is not quite an accurate word. Hell does suit better. Let me tell you why.