4. I'm Never Gonna Lose || Taejoon

TAGS: Mafia, Bottom Namjoon, Top Taehyung, Sexy stuff (but not really?)

T/W: Talks of Violence and Gore, Degradation, Humiliation, Slut Shaming, Talks about Gunplay, Voyeurism kink.

PS. There's no actual smut in this. Just everything that leads to it. Also, none of this is Non-con or Dub-con.

💓

"Hey, Hottie", Taehyung winked, leaning down on Namjoon's table. The taller man sighed. "Taehyung-ah, this is not the time", he said, cleaning off the blood from his hands. "Right, hyung. This is not the time to smash heads with your bare hands", he said sarcastically.

Namjoon sighed again. "Yeah? Why are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be home?", he asked, rolling his eyes. Taehyung huffed. "What? You think you'll smash heads here and I'll just wait for you to come home like the trophy husband you take me for?", he asked, sounding hurt.

Namjoon's eyes widened. "Baby, you know that's not true", he insisted. "Do I really?", Taehyung laughed humourlessly. Namjoon bit his lip. He couldn't say anything to that. Taehyung was his husband, true. But he had neglected him these past few months.

First of all, their marriage wasn't a normal one. They married out of convenience. And despite Namjoon not wanting to do anything with the younger during the first year of their marriage, he had caught feelings for him soon enough.

It had been three years since then and things would've been going fine if Namjoon hadn't been dumb and neglectful of the most precious person in his life. Now Taehyung was upset and rightfully so.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You know how these things work", he apologized, rounding his table to take Taehyung into his arms. "No, I don't. My dad was a gang leader, hyung. Not me", Taehyung said haughtily.

Namjoon laughed a little despite the situation. "Okay, Love. What do you want me to do to make it up to you?", he asked, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's nose. "First of all, it's scary how you can just turn into my sweet-sweet husband even after smashing atleast three heads", he said incredulously.

Namjoon laughed. It was ridiculous indeed. But he couldn't help it. Taehyung just brought that side out of him. "It's the Taehyung effect, you know? Now tell me", he said, tightening his grip on his lips suggestively.

Taehyung looked back to see that the door was locked and pushed Namjoon against the wall. He caged Namjoon with his body, pinning his hands above his head. Namjoon shuddered.

"Let me have you here", Taehyung whispered in his ear, kissing his earlobe. Namjoon's knees trembled. "What if someone sees us?", he worried. Taehyung only chuckled, pressing hot, wet kisses all over Namjoon's jaw and neck.

"Then they'll know how much of a whore you're for me", he said simply, smirking at his husband. Namjoon groaned. Taehyung's words going straight to his dick.
"Oh god, are you for real...", he trailed off when he feels Taehyung grinding lightly against his groin.

"Don't take the god's name when you're doing something so filthy, Joonie", Taehyung mocked. Namjoon's knees almost gave out. "Bet your men--- no, not men. I'm your man", he said, catching himself.

"Bet your little goons would love to see their leader getting fucked by his--- what do they call me? Weak? Right. Do you think you'd like them to see you getting fucked by your weak-weak husband?", he pressed his hips a little harder.

Namjoon moaned loudly at the implications. Taehyung let out a mean laugh. "Such a slut. Of course you'd like it. Will probably cum in a minute", he spat, kissing everywhere but his lips. Namjoon was starting to get desperate.

Taehyung roughly grabbed him by the back of his neck and pushed him down on his favorite plywood table. "N-Not o-on this", Namjoon almost begged. He loved this table too much but at the same time, he wanted his husband to not listen to him, to have his way with him.

"Aw, you love it that much, baby?", Taehyung said in a voice so sweet it made Namjoon feel sick to the stomach. In a good way, obviously. "Guess I should just shove you on top of this and fuck you with that stupid gun of yours. You'd like that, wouldn't you?", he asked rhetorically.

Namjoon let out a cry, overwhelmed with how rough Taehyung was being. It had been quite a while since they did that. Taehyung kept him attached to the table by the neck and held both of his hands behind his back.

"What a whore, Joonie. Drooling all over your favorite table just at the thought of getting fucked by your gun? What type of leader are you?!", Taehyung growled.

Namjoon rutted desperately against the edge of the table. The fact that they were both still fully clothed wasn't helping. "Oh, you can't wait? Impatient little slut", Taehyung said, pulling Namjoon's pants and underwater down in one go.

Namjoon almost sighed in relief before he felt the material of Taehyung's pants press against him, acting as a barrier between his ass and Taehyung's cock. He whined in agony, realizing what Taehyung was planning.

And much to his dread, Taehyung did exactly that. He snapped his hips against Namjoon's in hard, fast motions, not giving him the relief he wanted but also not wanting to make him forget about the pleasure that was barely there.

Shamefully enough, Namjoon was extremely close to his climax. His cock dragged against the edge of the table with every movement, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body, making his toes curl inside his shoes.

Just as he was about to release though, Taehyung pulled back, making Namjoon sob out of shock. "What a whore. You really thought I was gonna let you make it up to me this easily? You gonna have to try harder than that, baby", Taehyung said as he stood in front of the door, smoothing out his shirt.

Namjoon looked at him with heavy lidded eyes, lower body still stark naked, upper body sprawled out on his favorite table. It was so humiliating he felt his cheeks burn in embarrassment and arousal.

"Let's finish this at home, hyung", Taehyung said smugly, looking all too satisfied with himself.

And well, Namjoon might be a whore but he was never going to give up a chance at winning.

"You might want to hide that boner first".

💓

Requested by Honey_Joon_1994

Lol I was just gonna make this Mafia trope all sad and sweet but somehow it turned into this.