11. You're Worth It, You're Perfect || Minjoonkook

TAGS: Boxer Jeon Jungkook, Boxer Park Jimin, Cheerleader Kim Namjoon, Cross-dressing. Namjoon is a feminine little boy who loves pretty things, Polyamory, Jealousy, Sexual stuff and innuendos (there are no details lol just brief moments).

TW: Violence, Crass language and insults, Joonie is a slut (kind of).

💓

"What the fuck is your problem?!", Jungkook demands, boxing gloves still tact on his hands. Jimin rolls his eyes. "What's gotten into you, Jeon? Why are you being a fucking pussy so early in the morning?", he asks, sweaty from training.

"I know what you told your friends after the match", Jungkook accuses. Jimin raises an eyebrow. "What? That I like the cheer captain? So what if I like Namjoon, huh? He does look fine, not my fault", he says nonchalantly.

Jungkook grits his teeth. "Why the fuck do you always do that, Park? Why the fuck do you have to stick your micro dick in my business all the time?", he questions, annoyed.

Jimin laughs. "Woah, Woah, Woah! I've fucked almost all the gays inside this campus, you can ask any of them about my dick. The report will only be good. Anyway, what's gotten your ass on fire today?", he asks.

Jungkook huffs. "Stay away from Namjoon", he warns, hand on Jimin's collar. Jimin tightly grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand down. "Why? Is he your cousin or something?", he asks.

Jungkook almost punches him in the face if it isn't for Jimin's quick reflexes. "Everyone here knows how much I like him yet you're going after him. Fuck you, Park", Jungkook hisses, clouded by anger and pure hatred for the shorter male in front of him.

"No, thanks, Jeon. I do the fucking here. Anyway, I had no idea you were gay or that you even liked Kim Namjoon. Isn't he too outgoing for your liking?", Jimin asks, giggling mockingly.

"Pansexuals exist, Park. And no, he's just perfect the way he is. I'm not looking for a quick fuck with him, mind you. I'm serious about him", Jungkook insists, looking at Jimin with a gaze so threatening anyone else would've backed out immediately.

Then again, Park Jimin is not just anyone. He's one of the finest boxers in all of Seoul. He's the last one to be afraid of anyone. Especially if the anyone in question is Jeon Jungkook, his sworn enemy.

"You do your thing. I'll do mine. Let's see who our cheer captain chooses", Jimin challenges, sharp eyes staring directly into Jungkook's soul. The younger boxer accepts easily.

"Sure, Park. Let's see who has the last laugh".

💓

"Joonie, your skirt is so pretty, I'm jealous", Miyeon, Namjoon's second favorite person in the world says. The tall, slender boy giggles, twirling around so that his skirt flows up, revealing his pretty, tan thighs. He relishes in the 'oohs' and 'ahs' of his cheer team, skin hot with the not so innocent eyes of handsome, masculine jocks staring his way.

You know, the thing is, Namjoon is kind of a slut. He loves attention more than some of you love your mothers. He knows his thick thighs, slim waist, perky chest and dimply cheeks are enough to make guys and girls drool. Gays and otherwise. And obviously, like the smart person he is, he uses it to his favor.

From getting railed in the boys' locker to blowing someone inside one of the bathroom stalls when someone else is outside, he has done everything. Which is why it's surprising to everyone when he suddenly announces that he's going to play no more. What he is looking for, right now, is to be an exclusive relationship.