6. Break The Silence || Yoonjin

TAGS: Alpha Seokjin, Alpha Yoongi. Top Seokjin, Bottom Yoongi, Smut (kinda?), Alpha/Alpha Relationship, Orphan Yoongi.

T/W: Threats of murder, Omegas have vaginas, Sterility, Homophobia.

Let's get started!

💓

"Oh--- Oh my god, Jin. Oh fuck", Yoongi screamed into the pillow as Seokjin pounded into him with no mercy. "F-Fuck. S-Slow--- ahh!", he yelled, alpha instincts kicking up when he felt Seokjin's knot starting to catch on his rim.

Seokjin bit the back of his neck to distract himself from the burn and the sheer need to dominate. He couldn't actually get Yoongi pregnant since he didn't have a vagina like Omegas and female alphas.

But god, did the thought of breeding Yoongi turned him on more than anything else (excluding Yoongi in a lingerie). They stayed knotted for a while, Seokjin laying on top of Yoongi's back, holding his hand while the younger whimpered softly.

When the knot finally released his rim, Yoongi sighed in relief, throwing Seokjin off of his back and onto the mattress in a swift motion. The alpha laughed softly and pulled Yoongi close to him, back pressing against his chest.

"I love you, Alpha", he muttered into Yoongi's hair. The younger alpha tried hard to suppress a smile, failing miserably. "I love you, too. You're just too rough sometimes", he said, pouting.

Seokjin hummed, nuzzling his neck, seeking comfort from his pinewood scent. "Mmm, you love it, though", he said nonchalantly. Yoongi sighed, burying himself further into Seokjin. "I guess you're right", he smiled to himself.

Seokjin pressed a kiss to his temple before getting up to clean the both of them up. It had been so long since they had had proper sex which is why this time just felt more overwhelming and exhausting.

"Can we talk now?", Seokjin asked when they were laying on fresh sheets, cuddled up together under the blankets. Yoongi sniffled. "No". He heard Seokjin sigh deeply.
"You know we can't avoid them anymore", he said softly.

Yoongi gripped Seokjin's bicep, taking deep, shaky breaths. "I'm scared", he whispered. "I'm scared, too, baby. But we have to face them", Seokjin replied, tightening his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"I don't wanna have to leave you", Yoongi said, sniffling still. "You won't. I won't let you", Seokjin reassured, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "Promise?", Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes, hopeful. Seokjin smiled at him, trying not to let his own fear show.

"I promise".

💓

"You will listen to what we have to say, Seokjin. This is unnatural!", Seokjin's mother, an alpha, growled. Seokjin kept his head down, holding Yoongi's hand in his, grip tight. "It's not unnatural. We love each other", he seethed.

The pack leader slammed her fist on the table before her. "None of that love bullshit. Love an omega! They can give you a young!", she exclaimed, outraged by the fact that her own alpha son had to go out and fall for another alpha.

"No, they can't!", Seokjin shouted back, feeling Yoongi's fingers squeeze his to calm him down. "Yes, they can, Seokjin! You can't fucking impregnate an alpha! Think about our pack's future", Seokjin's father, an omega, yelled angrily.

Seokjin looked at him with so much venom in his eyes that the omega almost flinched. "I can't fucking impregnate at all!", he screamed. Yoongi's hand quickly came to his scent gland, gently kneading the flesh to suppress any unease he might have been feeling.