3. Hybrid || Taejoon

TAGS: Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid Taehyung, Human Namjoon.

T/W: Depression, Suicide Attempt, Mapo Bridge, Blood sucking.

PS. It's all just really fluffy despite how it starts. Also, please imagine Namjoon with long hair tied in a loose bun.

💓

Namjoon took a deep breath, trying not to back out now. This was the last decision he needed to make. He could do it. Standing at the edge of the Mapo Bridge, he let out a long exhale. The Han below him looked as calm as ever. Namjoon wished it would accept him, swallow him whole and take him to a place of no return.

He took a step forward. The street going to start filling up soon. He needed to be quick before anyone saw him and tried to save him. From what? Himself? He didn't know anymore.

He started counting. One, two, three...

Namjoon's mind went numb. He couldn't even feel the impact of the fall before there was something pulling him back up, mid way into the thick air of Seoul.

"What", he gasped loudly as he hit the railing of the bridge with a loud thud. His eyes didn't open immediately. Gasping for air, his fists hit the ground, too shocked with the sudden turn of events.

"What do you think you were doing?", a voice called from above him and Namjoon opened his eyes slowly, shutting them close again when the sharp orange light hit right into his pupils.

"I asked you a question, kid", the voice said again. It didn't sound angry, just amused. Namjoon opened his eyes again, even slower this time. He took his time adjusting to the light before coming face to face with the---

Huh?

"What are you?", he asked, horrified. The... Creature (?) tilted his head to the side. "Don't you humans ask 'who are you'?", he questioned back. Namjoon cowered back in fear. "You don't look human", he mumbled, scared.

The creature's mouth opened and closed a few times before he spoke. "Right. Close your eyes, Namjoon", he said. Namjoon's eyes widened. "How do you know---", "Shh. Just do as I say", the creature said and Namjoon was way too afraid to go against his order.

"Okay, you can open them now", the creature said. Namjoon did as he told, mouth hanging open because of what he saw in front him. More like, who.

Instead of the creepy looking creature, there stood a beautiful man dressed in all black with an old fashioned red cape around his neck. He had two little fangs peeking out from the corner of his mouth and Big, fluffy wolf ears on top of his head.

"Oh my god", Namjoon whispered in surprise. The man smiled and oh god. Was this what heaven felt like? "Who are you?", he asked then.

The man smiled. "In human language, you can call me Taehyung", he answered. Namjoon stared at him in awe. "Human language?", he wondered out loud.

Taehyung laughed and oh. That was one hell of a laugh right there. It was like someone had led a melodious orchestra through each and every note in music, creating a pulchitridunous symphony.

"I'm not a human, as you can see", Taehyung said, pointing to his fangs and ears. Namjoon's eyes grew as wide as saucers. "Don't freak out", Taehyung said. Thank god he did because Namjoon was going to do exactly that.

"What are you then?", he asked, a little creeped out but a lot curious. Taehyung shrugged. "You gotta tell me why you thought it was a good idea to give up your life at ass o'clock first", he said bluntly.

Namjoon hung his head low in misery. "There's no reason for me to live anymore", he answered honestly. Instead of dismissing him, Taehyung crouched in front of him. "Why not?", he asked softly.