Part 6

!!!PING!!!

!!!PING!!!

You grown and lazily move your hand toward the nightstand where you had left your phone to charge. And right after then, the doorbell rings. Ignoring the text message you just received, you lazily walk to get the door.

"Yeah" your voice was raspy and you peek through the peephole.

"Sunbae"

"What should I do?" you panic and then run toward the bathroom, hurriedly taking out the toothpaste and the brush.

"Aigoo"

A sigh startles you to the core and you quickly look toward the voice.

You see Yoongi staring at you with folded arms and scrunched nose. "H-How did you get in here?" you point your brush at him with wide eyes.

"You gave me your passcode, remember?" "Ahh right. But still you shouldn't be inside here" you protest and slam the bathroom door, back resting on it while heart hammering rapidly inside your chest like it will burst out from your mouth anytime.

After a hot shower, you walk out from the bathroom with grey bathrobe. Peeking inside your bedroom, you see Yoongi looking at your makeup products that were displayed on the table. "How do girls put these stuffs on their face" he whispers, holding your lip gloss. "Yahh" you scream and run toward him, snatching the lip gloss from his hand.

"Yahh? Did you just Yahh me?" Yoongi looks at you in disbelief while you glare daggers at him. "Get out from my room" you quickly push him out from your room.

"Ahem Ahem" you typically try to attract his attention by clearing your throat after heading outside at the living area where Yoongi was playing with his phone.

"You're ready" the cold voice as usual, he stands up without glancing at you. You expected him to compliment on your new dress but he swiftly walks outside the apartment, then to his car which was parked in front of the building.

"You own a car?" you widen your eyes when you see him getting inside the black car. "I only use it at special occasions" Yoongi says while getting inside. "Wahh" you scoffs and open the back door. "At the front" he states as he wears the seat belt. "As you say"

"Well Hana wasn't lying when she said you belonged to a wealthy family" you nod as Yoongi was focusing on the drive

"Well Hana wasn't lying when she said you belonged to a wealthy family" you nod as Yoongi was focusing on the drive. "I guess you guys talk about me a lot" he chuckles a bit. "She is the one who brings the topic" you quickly clear out things so he won't start to be suspicious that you have feelings for him.

"Does she like me?" he glances at you, and a twinge of jealousy hits your chest. "Ahh....I don't know....maybe yes" you awkwardly smile. "You can drop me here or else people will start weird-" "You're my girlfriend"

You didn't expect him to call you his girlfriend, indeed his mention sent you butterflies and a little hope inside your gloomy heart.

"Wh-What did you call me?" flattered, you look at him. "It's true. You're my girlfriend. Our contract?" he nods.

"Ahh yeah girlfriend only in the paper" you look down dejectedly.

_._

"Yahh"

A girl bangs her hand at the locker that was next to you. "Hello" you nervously bow at her and she scoffs. "Why were you with Yoongi Oppa today?"

Chinsun was looking everything from a corner of the corridor and everyone now pays attention at you.

"Yoongi Oppa?" "Stop playing with me. Yoongi Oppa from 4th year" she hisses at you. "I don't know what you're talking about" you shake your head and were about to rush to your class. "Yahh Jeon Y/N" the loud shout freezes you right on the spot.

You see a girl briskly walking to you with her group of friends. She scans you from down to up and smirks while rolling her eyes. "Tell us why were you with him" she pokes your forehead with her forefinger making you step back few steps. "I asked you something" she grits her teeth and you gulp in fear.

"Aren't you all too harsh on my girlfriend?"

The same cold voice, Yoongi. Him and his friends walks toward you and everyone's gaze focuses on them. "Sunbae" the girl steps back as Yoongi stands beside you with hands inside his pocket. "Aren't y'all surprised?" Yoongi's friend sarcastically smiles as he bends down to the girl's height.

"Sunbae is it true?" she looks at Yoongi

"If someone messes with her then remember you all are messing with me too" Yoongi announces and everyone looks down.

"No this is not true. You are lying how can you date someone like her" the girl denies but everyone has already heard the truth.

"Yahh Jeon Y/N what did you do huh" she comes at you and Yoongi quickly reacts. He stands between you and the girl who was about to grab you by your hand.

"Get lost" Yoongi nods his head toward the end of the hallway.