Part 1

"You okay? Are you sure you can go to the college? You drank a lot last night" your best friend Hana, speaks on the phone call with a worry. "I can, I just have a slight headache" you say while massaging the temple with your fingertips. 

"Fine, anw I'm heading toward the college. See you later and don't get depressed on the same guy again and again" she hisses before she ends the call. "Hah" you throw a tired sigh and arrange your textbooks, keeping them inside your bag. 

10 minutes of walk from your apartment, you reach the bus stop. "What should I do?" wondering, you look up at the sky. 

_._ 

"Y/N stop it, stop this. Don't go there"

But your heart pulls you toward the cafe shop where Namjoon would stay for a cup of coffee. Kim Namjoon, your crush since your high school days. He is a year senior from you and is dating the popular girl of the college since several months. It hurt like hell when you found out about their relationship last night, and that's how you ended up in a club with your best friend Hana. 

Slowly looking inside the busy cafe in a hope to take a short glance of Namjoon you grip on your bag tightly, but the small hope vanishes when you couldn't find his figure. He would usually sit at the corner table of the cafe with his girlfriend, chatting and sometimes whispering in each other's ear. 

"I guess he already left" you mumble and make your way to the college entrance but a certain voice interrupts you and you abruptly turn around. "Long time no see" Namjoon smiles, his dimples melting your heart but your eyes lands on the grip. The grip where him and his girlfriend has linked their arm. 

"Y/N?" Namjoon calls you and you instantly avert your gaze. "Well what makes you come here? Are you also here for coffee?" his brows rises up, looking into your face for an answer but you were busy contemplating about what excuse you should make. 

And right at the moment, like god had heard your prayer, someone walks out from the cafe. Without thinking who it was you grab its wrist and raise it up in the air. "Friend. I'm here with my friend" you awkwardly smile. 

"Wow, I never knew you are friend with the popular guy"

Your head abruptly shots at the man who you were holding on. He is staring at you in confusion, wearing a white t-shirt with white clothed pant and blue shirt.

"Oh shit"

"Who are y-" "Of course. O-Of course I am. In fact he is a very close friend of mine" you start to flex, although you had met him just now. Then guy frowns at you and tries to wipe off the grip, but your grip was too hard to be wiped by his simple force. 

"Oh, where did you guys meet though?" his girlfriend asks in curiosity. "Part timer job. We met there yeah" you continue to lie, and now the guy harshly takes off his hand from your tight grip making you step few steps back. 

"But Yoongi is rich enough. Why would he work as a part timer, right Yoongi?"Namjoon's girlfriend looks at Yoongi and he rolls his eyes like he wasn't interested in her. "So what? Where is it written that rich people can't do part time jobs?" you turn to Namjoon's girlfriend as her comment didn't digest you. 

"Anw we will get going. It was nice talking to you Y/N" Namjoon senses his girlfriend's anger so he quickly takes her inside the cafe. "Did I say something wrong?" you scratch your head while looking at their back. 

"Ahh the guy? Where is he?" you now turn back and find no one around. The guy whom you called your friend a while back is walking across the street with hands inside his pant pocket. 

"I didn't even get a chance to say thank you"