Part 8

"Are you guys really in a fake relation?” Hana looks at you as she takes a sip from her coffee. Both of you spending some time after the college hour in the café where Namjoon and Chinsun would usually be. “Yes we are" you nod, taking a bite from the sandwich.

"But looking at the way you guys spend time, it looks like you're a real couple" she says. “Ahh we do?” you think about the times you and Yoongi spend together. “But we don't hold hands. That's the first thing couples do right?” you look at her.

"What's going on?”

Chinsun walks in toward your table with Namjoon. “Hi Hana. Hi Y/N" Namjoon waves at both of you with a smile and you two nod at him.

"Well I wanted to invite you at the trip that me and Namjoon planned” Chinsun says while looking at you. “You can bring your boyfriend too” she adds with a smirk. “Congratulations. I'm really happy for you" Namjoon grins. “S-Sunbae you knew?” baffled, you look at him.

"Of course. Everyone knows about you and Yoongi" he shrugs. “Hana can also join us" he then turns at her. “Me? Oh no no. I'm fine" she waves both of her hand in denial. “The trip is not only meant for couples. So you can join” Namjoon chuckles. “Thanks but I have to take care of my sick grandmother" she awkwardly smiles and then looks at you.

"Let me call your boyfriend” Chinsun grabs your phone but you instantly snatch it from her hand. “I can do it myself" you weakly smile with a nod and she annoyingly chuckles. “Fine, go on" she extends her palm.

“Don't pick up, don't pick up please"

You innerly pray to yourself with fingers crossed as you dial Yoongi's number. “Hello?” Yoongi picks your call after fourth ring. “Y-Yoongi-si” you stutter. “Is everything alright? Why are you stuttering?” he asks and you look up at everyone nervously, then Chinsun snatches your phone.

"Yoongi-ya, we planned a trip to Jeju and I'm invitin-“ “Give her phone back" Yoongi sternly cuts off her sentence. “What?” Chinsun frowns and looks at you. “Do as I say" “O-Okay” she then returns your phone back to you. “What is it Y/N?” Yoongi asks you.

"Sunbae, I mean Yoongi-si. Namjoon sunbae and Chinsun sunbae has planned for a trip. Would you like to join them?” you nervously ask. “Are you going?” he asks you. “If you're going then-" “Let's go" Yoongi says.

"Eh?” you exclaim. “You heard it right. I'm right now with my friends. Message me once you reach home” “Yoongi-si, Yoongi-si" you call him but it was too late as Yoongi had already ended the call. "So is he coming?” Namjoon looks at you and you nod.

The day of the trip, Jeju Island "Wow they booked this hotel" you widen your eyes while turning your head right and left, admiring the luxurious view

"Wow they booked this hotel" you widen your eyes while turning your head right and left, admiring the luxurious view. “She always tries to show off her wealth" Yoongi mutters.

"Did you say something?” you then look at Yoongi who is walking beside you toward the lobby.

"It's your room key" Chinsun, who was waiting for you and Yoongi hands you a key. “Where's the other one?” you look between Namjoon and Chinsun. “This is a couple trip, how could you expect to share different room?” she laughs. "Let's go" Yoongi walks forward with his backpack and you follow him with a nod.

"Get in" Yoongi nods his head inside the room as he opens the door. “This is so cool" you gape your mouth in surprise. “Have a shower, you must be tired” he suggests and you nod.

_._

"Sunbae” you call Yoongi as you get out from the shower with clothes on, but there wasn't any sign of him in the room. Then you hear a familiar voice outside the room on the hallway.

You slowly open the door, making sure that you were not too loud and then you hear Yoongi's voice. “Will you leave me alone already?" Yoongi annoyingly speaks.

Chinsun's back was facing you while you could see Yoongi's face clearly. He seemed furious at Chinsun for some reason. “Sunbae" you call him with a low voice, trying to figure out what was going on.

Chinsun's eyes pace right and left, then what happens after shocks you to the core.

She grabs both of Yoongi's arm and slams her lips into his. Yoongi widens his eyes, immensely shocked as you.

You turn on your heels and quickly make your way toward the room, heart hammering inside your chest with tears brimming in your eyes.
“We are not even in a committed relationship then why does it hurt? Why did she kiss? Are they a thing? No!!! She is with Namjoon sunbae. That means is she cheating on him? With Yo- Y/N stop with this okay. Just stop"

You harshly slam the door but Yoongi gets it at the right time. “Y/N I can explain. Listen to me" he follows you who was furiously walking toward the bedroom.

"Y/N” Yoongi turns you around by your waist and then he notices the stream of your tears flowing down on the cheeks. “There's nothing going on between us I swear" he instantly cups your face and wipes away the tears.

"Is she trying to betray Namjoon sunbae?” you sniff. “What?” Yoongi frowns at your question. “I asked if she is trying to betray Namjoon sunbae” your chin starts to quiver and Yoongi's grip too slowly loosens from your face.

A moment of silence falls on the room as Yoongi blankly stares on the floor while you look at him for an answer.

"So all you care about is Namjoon?” he bitterly chuckles. “Huh?” “All you care is Namjoon despite of us spending so much time" he looks up at you.

His eyes spoke hurt.

He then tightly turns his fist into a ball and briskly walks toward the sofa to take his backpack. “S-Sunbae where are you going?” you stutter as you watch him loading his stuff inside the bag. “I’m leaving” he sternly states.