Part 5

You've been hanging out alone since yesterday as Hana went to her hometown to take care of her sick grandmother. Without her, everything was boring for you. Today also you spent your time alone in the class.

Taking your lunch and walking toward a seat, you throw a heavy sigh. “Will it rain today?" you look at the gloomy sky outside.

"Why are you alone? Where's your friend?”

Yoongi sits across you with his lunch plate. “Ahh? Hana-ya? She's out of the town" you look to the front at him who has already started to dig on his food.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to eat?” Yoongi glances at you with chopstick inside his mouth as you were spacing out, thinking about the threat that Chinsun has been giving you.

"Are you done?” you look up at Yoongi as he stands up with his plate right after taking a seat

"Are you done?” you look up at Yoongi as he stands up with his plate right after taking a seat. “Yeah I am" he nods. “But you haven't even started” you protest.

"Yahh” suddenly he keeps his plate down and stares into your eyes, resting his palm on the table. “W-Why? Why are you looking at me like that?” you gulp, nervous because of his intense gaze.

"Let's date"

Your eyes enlarges at his straightforward proposal. “Wh-What did you just say?” “Let's date" he shrugs. “Sunbae, is this a joke to you?” you too rise up from your seat with a frown.

“You have to prove that you really are in a relationship in front of Namjoon and Chinsun” Yoongi says with a cocky expression. “How did you know that?” “I overheard your conversation with Chinsun on the corridor”

"Sunbae" you widen your eyes. “Didn't you say we are close? How close? This much? Or this?” he steadily approaches your face, you bending back along with him. Your heart escapes a bit as now your face was just an inch apart from him. Seeing your red flushed cheeks he smirks and then stands straight, acting like nothing happened.

"So what do you say?” Yoongi folds his arms. “Huh?” “About our relation” “Relationship is not a joke" you state. “Who says we will be in a committed one? Just pretend to date. How about contract relationship like those in movies?” Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Contract relationship” you frown.

"You want my help or not? If not then I'm leaving" he turns around but you quickly react and grab his arm. “Wait wait wait” you hurry yourself. “Can you give me some time?” you plead with awkward grin. “This evening, I need an answer" “Isn’t-“ “Bye" he leaves.

Later on, after the university hour

"Sunbae" you shout gripping on your shoulder bag, while Yoongi and his friends were playing basketball and there was also not a crowd as the university hours were over. “Yoongi-ya” his friends whispers to him and he turns at you.

"Can we talk in a quiet place?” you hesitantly rub your arm. “Catch” Yoongi throws the ball at his friend which he was holding onto, then walks up to you.

"So I gave a thought and I think I will agree into that contract thing" you nervously explain while sitting beside him on the bench. “Think? Be sure of it and then come to me" Yoongi stands up to leave. “I meant I am ready" you hurriedly grab his hand and he again plops down on the bench.

"Here" you instantly take out a notebook and a pen, handing it to him. “What's this now?” Yoongi looks at you, confused. “For the contract" you look down playing with your hand. “What? Do we have to do this too?” he dramatically exclaims. “Contracts are made in papers" you whine.

"Okay then what should we start with” he opens the cap of the pen while staring at the blank paper. “Skinship?” you slowly glance at Yoongi with hopeful eyes.

"No" he sternly states and begins to write. “Kiss?” “What?” Yoongi looks at you in disbelief. “Not lip to lip but on cheeks or hand? Like in a friendly way" you grin. “A big no. Plus, I've never kissed a girl" his as usual cold voice, and he continues to write.

"Gezz…

"Gezz….then what about holding hands?” you look at him with another hope but it crashes down when he glares at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Then how would they believe about our relationship” you scoff. “Relationship is not just about kiss and holding hands” Yoongi stands up, handing you the notebook and pen. “Sign it” he orders.

"But why are you helping me?” you ask while taking the contract that he just made.

"Umm…..to get close to your friend” his eyes paces back and forth. “Hana? Why? Do you have feelings for her or something?” you start to tease him but why suddenly a pang felt on your chest?

"Think whatever you want. I'm going and message me once you reach home” he hands you his phone for your number.