Final

Flashback, Chinsun's POV

"Eomma look I scored 100 in my test" the 8 year old me excitedly wave the test paper at my mom while she was doing dishes, busy in a phone call. “Chinsun-ya wait a minute okay. I am busy" she shrugs me off and I dejectedly step back, but it instantly fades away when I hear someone punching the passcode of our apartment's front door. It's my dad.

"Appa" I happily run toward him and excitedly jump to show him my test paper. “Yeah boss I'll see the documents right away" he's again speaking in the call as usual. “Appa-" my words are cut off when he moves me away from his way.

After few hours, on the dinner table I walk with my test paper the excitement still hasn't died within me. “Appa Eomma, I scored a full 100 in my today's test. You promised that you would buy me a bicycle right?” I look at them who were busy with their phone. “You did? Congratulations” my mom says with a flat tone, not leaving her eyes from her phone.

"Umm congrats" my dad too joins. “What about my bicycle?” I look at my dad with a grin. “Score 100 in your next test and I'll buy it for you" he says, not even glancing at me. “But you told exactly the same thing last time” I protest.

"Can you shut up for a minute?” my mom now annoyingly shouts at me as she bangs her phone on the dinning table. “My bicycle-“ “Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle. Will you die if you don't ride it?” then my dad shouts at me in annoyance. “Okay I will never protest on it" I look down with tearful eyes, the warm drop of tears on my hand.

Present day, Author's POV

"I never got attention from my parents like every other kids and that's how I grew up. While every kids got the things they wanted, I never did. I don't even know how does it feel to be appreciated for a hard work and to be center of attention of parents. All I wanted was a little appreciation and attention from my parents"

Namjoon reads the diary that he found from Chinsun's drawer. “Namjoon-ah how about we eat chicken-" Chinsun's steps freezes on the moment when she finds Namjoon standing with eyes filled with tears, staring at the diary.

"Yahh" she quickly snatches her diary and puts it back inside the drawer

"Yahh" she quickly snatches her diary and puts it back inside the drawer. “Chinsun-ya” “Don't. Don't say anything. I don't want to remember anything” she shakes her head, eyes looking down. “Is it why you moved out?” Namjoon gently holds her shoulder.

As Chinsun doesn't speak anything, he instantly pulls her into a tight hug and Chinsun bursts out in tears. “I know I always cause trouble-“ “Shh it's okay. It's okay" Namjoon confronts her while gently patting her head.

_._

You and Yoongi were playing with each other like any other couples. “It tickles me" you laugh when Yoongi starts to draw on your palm with his forefinger. “Y/N” then you hear a female voice.

"Ahh sunbae" you quickly stand up as you were sitting on a bench. “I am here to apologize” she instantly bows after her words. “Sunbae” you widen your eyes and so does Yoongi. “I am sorry for causing so much trouble in your life. I wasn't in my senses back then. I am really sorry" she says.

While you and Yoongi look at each other totally confused. “If you keep bending like that you might hurt your back” Yoongi says and Chinsun slowly stands up with an awkward grin.

And then she quickly turns on her heels, rushing toward a direction where Namjoon was standing. You nod at him and then Yoongi chuckles. “Is it because of him?” Yoongi looks at Namjoon who walked away while holding hand with Chinsun.

"I'm sure it was hard for her” you smile at them and now Yoongi turns at you. “I mean of course apologizing is not an easy thing. She must have prepared a lot" your eyes doesn't leave Namjoon's and Chinsun's figure.

"Tsk she didn't even apologize properly” Yoongi rolls his eyes. “She realized her mistake. That's what matters” you now turn at Yoongi and then cup his face. 

"What? What are you trying to do? Don’t stare at me like that" he averts your gaze while his ears starts to turn red and so does his cheeks. You then instantly slam your lips for a long peek and then again look back at him with a grin while Yoongi’s eyes widens.

Flashback 
Year 3rd, Yoongi's POV "Did you think to confess her?” Henry, my friend asks as we were hanging out on the ground after a basketball match with our seniors

Flashback

Year 3rd, Yoongi's POV

"Did you think to confess her?” Henry, my friend asks as we were hanging out on the ground after a basketball match with our seniors. “Her? Who?” Donghyun asks. “The one whom Yoongi always chases after. His long time crush who is still in high school" Henry teases me.

"She already graduated okay" I annoyingly hiss at him. “Still but what did you see in her that made you instantly fall in love?” Donghyun teases me. “Her kind heart” I stupidly smile and all of my friends starts to tease until someone interrupts us.

"안녕하세요, 저는 전 Y/N 입니다 (Annyeonghaseyo, jeonun Jeon Y/N ibnida=Hello I am Jeon Y/N)” the girl bows at us and I instantly recognize her, so does my friends.

"Freshie?” Henry asks and she vigorously nods with a smile. “I was confused regarding direction. Can you tell me where the class for first year is?” she asks with a hesitant tone. “Yeah sure" Henry then starts to give her direction. “Thank you. Thank you so much” she bows and leaves.

"Woahhh Yoongi is this miracle? Are you guys twine flame or something?” Donghyun mocks me. 

"Is this faith? Are you guys meant to be together?” Henry jumps at me and starts to tickle my stomach. “Yahh stop it everyone" I laugh out loud.