Part 10

"Piece of shit" the girl grabs your and your head swings backward, eyes glaring at her with a small cut on the corner of your lips. “You guys didn't even last for a month" the other girl smirks with folded arms.

"Let's go we have other important things to deal with" she adds and walks out from the restroom, her group following her.

"Y/N, you fine?” Hana rushes inside and helps you to get up. “I'm fine" you weakly smile while standing up. “Stop lying. Look at these bruises on your face and your lip is bleeding” she whines as she helps you to walk out toward the corridor.

The gossips could be heard while you were walking by the corridor. The gossip of yours and Yoongi's breakup, it spread like wildfire.

"You sure that you can go alone?” Hana doubts as you and her were standing at the bus stop. “Yeah just go” you slightly push her with a chuckle. “Message me once you reach home okay?”

A pang hits your chest cause it was exactly what Yoongi always reminded you after college.

"Umm" you nod.

A week later

The bruises on your face were slowly healing and you felt relieved about it. You walk out from the restroom after applying ointment on your wounds.

"Are you ready for lunch?” Hana bumps one of her shoulder onto yours as you walk out.

"Sorry Hana but I need to go" you smile. “Where?” she looks at you confused. “I am going through some financial problem" you awkwardly smile. “But you were fine all this year then what happened so sudden?” she worries.

"It's because my brother lost his job as the  company he was working on went bankrupt. He said he will quickly get a new job" you say. “Umm okay" Hana sadly nods.

While you were hurriedly walking toward the university gate glancing at your lock screen, you hear some shouts and cheer. You knew who the girls were cheering for. Min Yoongi. You couldn't help yourself but take a look at Yoongi playing on the ground.

"As usual he looks breathtaking” you smile to yourself and then your cell phone rings.

"Yeah. Ahh no I'm on my way from my college" you continuously nod while taking the call and then quickly keep your cellphone on the bag, running toward the bakery that you were about to work at.

Meanwhile, Yoongi notices you running and gets curious as you left early and it wasn't the usual you.

"Yoongi careful” his friends shout as a ball comes with a speed at Yoongi and hits his head.

"Hello I'm really sorry

"Hello I'm really sorry. It's my first day and I already am late. I once again apologize for not being punctual” you bow at the shop owner as soon as you enter the peaceful bakery shop.

"Are you talking to me?” the person who was sitting on a chair points at himself confused and you instantly look up while your upper body was still bowing down.

"Are you the new part timer here?” from a corner a girl speaks who was mopping the floor. “Yeah. Hello my name is Jeon Y/N and I am-" “Cut the crap and get back to the work" she sternly says and goes back to her work.

"Ahh yeah" you slowly stand straight and make your way to the staff room to change your dress.

"Within 2 minutes” the girl's voice hits your room. “Yeah?” “2 minutes to change yourself into your working uniform" she says.

Quickly changing your clothes you hurry yourself out from the changing room and the girl was standing still with folded arms waiting for you. “You're 12 seconds late" she states. “Yeah?” “Get inside and help the rest" she points inside a room.

You furiously nod and quick your pace, and your loosely made bun falls on your shoulder. “Make a tight bun" the girl shouts and you flinch a bit. “죄송합니다 (Joesonghabnida=I am sorry" you apologetically nod your head and run inside to help the rest of the workers.

8:45 pm

You massage the back of the neck while standing on the front desk. All of the workers left as well as the girl and it was only you now. You look at the cakes and doughnuts that were on the display, then your stomach grumbles loud.

“I haven't ate anything since afternoon”

And the doorbell rings as a customer pushes the door. “Welcome” you quickly maintain your poster and smile at the customer. “Are you about to close?” he politely asks as the place was empty. “No we still have time" you keep on the smile and he walks forward to make an order for himself.

"One Cappuccino and One blueberry pastry" he looks up at the digital menu board and then back to you with a smile. “Please take a seat" you nod.

"One Cappuccino and blueberry pastry" you keep his order on the table and walk back to the counter. “Excuse me" he calls you while raising his palm.

"Can you accompany me? I don't like to sit alone" he looks at you. “Sorry sir but we are not allowed-"

A loud sound from your stomach cuts off your sentence. “I see that you're hungry" he lightly chuckles. “I guess so" you sheepishly look down and bite your lower lip.

"Please choose your favorite. I'll pay" he says and extends his palm at the displayed frame of the pastry. “But sir-" “I asked you to accompany me so I should be the one paying" he teasingly scrunches his nose.

"Umm s-sure" you weakly smile and walk back to the counter, making a cup of milk coffee and taking out red velvet pastry from the display frame.

"What's your name though?” he asks you as you dig into the red velvet pastry while sitting across him. “Jeon Y/N yours?” you talk in a formal way. “Min-"

“Hyung"

You turn back at the familiar voice and your eyes instantly enlarges.

"Yoongi-si" you stand up and so does the other guy. “You two know each other?” he asks and looks back and forth at you and Yoongi who were staring at each other.

"Why are you here?” Yoongi frowns.