Part 4

"Why are you here? You should be at the ground right now" Hana protests as you lay your head down on the desk, tired. “I'm going to give up" “Give up!!!” she exclaims with wide eyes. “Chinsun isn't coming at me these days, so I guess it's the end now" you sit up with a sigh.

"Anw I'm leaving now bye" you then stand up while arranging your textbooks. “We still have two more classes" “I'm not feeling well and I've already talked with the administration” you nod, then proceed toward the university gate.

The loud cheers echoes the ground and you couldn't help but take a glance. Yoongi was playing with full energy while girls were cheering for him holding banners.

"Where is my prince charming?” you rest your head on the stand of the bus stop and then look up at the blue sky. “Why weren't you on the ground today?”

The deep voice filled with coldness startles you. “Ommo when did you come here" you were a bit stunned by his appearance. “Since the time you were zoning out" he shrugs, resting his back on the bench.

His skin which was white as snow shined bright, in fact he looked stunning from the close view. You never noticed him from this close, so it was a bit flattering for you.

"I know I'm good looking" he takes a sip from his water bottle and you chuckle while rolling your eyes. “And I asked you a question” he then turns at you, staring right into your eyes which skips your heart beat for a fraction of seconds.

"Yahh don't look at me like that" you quickly look down to your hand which now starts to get sweaty. “I thought you were bold but I guess I was wrong" Yoongi scrunches his brows.

"Oh? Y/N? Yoongi?”

Both you and Yoongi turn around and see Namjoon and Chinsun who were holding each other's hand. The agony within your heart rises up right at the moment, your cheeks reddened with the heat.

"Well I expected you to be with your boyfriend" Chinsun smirks as she pushes her hair back. Yoongi frowns at her statement and then looks at you who was pumping the fist tightly to prevent yourself from punching her.

"Did you call me?” an arm swings right over your shoulder making you freeze at the spot. “Robin-ah?” Namjoon widens his eyes.

"What?” you abruptly wipe off his grip and turn at him. The urge to give him a slap, you keep it within yourself. “Long time no see" Robin smiles, while you glare at him with frown. “Are you her boyfriend?” Chinsun points between you and Robin.

"Yes” “No”

Robin and you say in unison.

"Aww, is my girlfriend still angry with me?” he cups your face and you harshly slap his hand. “From when?” Namjoon seems extremely confused. “He's not my boyfriend" you whine, frustrated and curious to know what Robin was after you.

"Let's go babe” Chinsun smirks while pulling Namjoon toward a café.

Few days has passed, Robin has been clinging on you since the bus stop incident and you're annoyed to the point.

“Will you stop and leave me alone?” you turn to face him while you were on your way toward the university gate. “Why? I'm just following my girlfriend” “We already broke up" you say between your gritted teeth while poking your forefinger on his chest.

"Yeah" on the other side, the girls were cheering for Yoongi and his team. Ignoring their loud screams you look back to Robin.

"But I never agreed to the breakup” Robin says. “What?” your hand rises up to slap him but you muster down the anger into a tight fist.

"You were the one who broke up with me, besides our relationship was hidden cause you feared that people would taunt you for dating a girl like me" you frown. “Wasn't it? ANSWER ME" you scream, and the people who were at the ground turns to you as well as Yoongi.

"I'm sorry okay? I want you back that's why I am here” “And what makes you think that I'll again come back to you?” your chin quivers with anger and hurt, eyes brimming with tears and Robin finally notices the crowd looking at you and him.

"Babe I'm sorry, let's go to a quiet place and talk” Robin smiles as he holds your shoulder. You glare at him with tearful eyes and abruptly dodge his hand, briskly walking out from the university toward the bus stop.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, Yahh you" his friends shouts when he runs to follow you.

"Wahh the audacity of that bastard. What makes him think that I’ll come back to him after cheating on me for multiple times" you bitterly chuckle, eyes still filled with tears.

"I didn't know you curse too” Yoongi sits beside you at the bench of bus stop. “Oh? You heard" you mutter looking down to hide the tears. Then Yoongi slides a pack of tissue toward you awkwardly. You glance at the pack and then toward him whose ears were turning red.

"Thanks" you sniff as you accept it. “This too" he slides a mini bottle of strawberry milk. “I'll enjoy it" you giggle while watching his flushed cheeks.

"So you were here”

You annoyingly look at him with clinched jaw. “What do you want from me?” shouting in annoyance, you stand up. “Be my girlfriend” “Why would I? I won't, so get lost"

“Jeon Y/N” Robin raises his voice and harshly grabs your wrist. “그만해 (geumanhae=enough/stop; in an informal way)” Yoongi stands up with hands inside his sweatpants pocket. “너 누구야? (neo nuguya=who are you?” Robin looks at Yoongi with a frown.

“Yahh" Yoongi smirks. “Your father, he's going to sign a contract this afternoon right?” he adds. “Who are you to dig into my background?” Robin seems to be in fear as his grip loosens.

"Should I give a call?” Yoongi takes out his phone. “You think this will work on me?” Robin raises his brows. “You don't believe me, do you?” Yoongi then dials a number and after fourth ring someone picks it up.

"Appa, is Mr. Lee at your office?” “He's on his way, why?” “I guess-"

"I'm sorry. I'll vanish from her life" Robin quickly kneels down, looking down apologetically. “I’m hanging up Appa" Yoongi ends the call and you look at him with wide eyes.

"Get lost" Yoongi folds his arms and Robin furiously nods his head while standing up.

"Wow, what was that?” you were extremely surprised by Yoongi. “Now you can live in peace” he turns at you as Robin runs away in fear.