|no regrets|

Louis was just doing some casual shopping, practically running from one store to the other(some people don't change) with a cigarette in hand. He loved doing window-shopping. He loved teasing all those things waiting to be bought but would simply stick his tongue out, whispering to them "Better luck next time kiddos" and run away giggling. He would imagine them begging, "Please, don't leave us!!"

He was a child at heart and he didn't intend to change that. He was always like that since 2010, with his best-friends(oh...probably shouldn't have thought that).

Louis' smile slowly faded away as his pace slowed down too

Thinking about that time is never easy. It's not like he doesn't become happy, it's just that it always leaves a- I miss those fooking idiots-in his head for the rest of the day.

He scolds himself, thinking," I am Louis Tomlinson and I am so successful that I don't even need a bird in my life. I can spend my life living with myself and I won't even notice..hahahhaha".

"And anyway, no one even thinks about 1d that much, there are so many new things, so many things that are more interesting and well there's always an end to something that is old. I don't think I should fooking care."

"Mommy, look it's the small guy from one direction".

Louis' smile grew back, even wider this time. For the first time, he didn't mind being wrong. He was never this happier about being wrong.
"The hype's real, isn't it?" he happily replied to the voice turning back.

It was a cute little 5-year old girl with pink cheeks. She had her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue-green dress.

"I have my holidays soon, when is the concert, I will love to see you all together for the first time!!!" she asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

Her mother looked at him, apologising through her eyes.

"Oh, its soon, love" he would simply reply knowing that there was some kind of truth in those words but couldn't figure out what.

~

Niall was currently having an after-work party with his crunch chips, re-watching all the old Netflix shows he had watched. Well, he didn't actually want to do it but he was dared to, and if he couldn't then he would have to stop eating crunch chips forever and his heart couldn't take such a tragic loss so here he is now...

"Ugh, how many more shows?!!" Niall was getting frustrated.

"You can chicken out if you want" his friends taunted him from the phone.

"No no never! I will do anything for my crunch chips, you should know that by now and I am almost there".

"By almost you mean 5-6 more?" his friends' laughter began filling the room.

"What is on the list next?" his friends eagerly inquired.