|the celebration pt2|

Yay, I actually managed to complete this chapter today, and again thank you forever3000 and 91sHVBIT🥺🌈

~

"Truth or dare Neil" Louis began giggling out of nowhere making Harry and Niall look at him confused.

"Dare?" Niall knew Louis' giggles were troubles.

"Kiss my haz right on the lips" Louis stated proudly.

"LOUI-" before Harry could say something, Louis shushed him.

"Ok,if that's what you want" Niall replied non chalantly and leaned towards Harry from his position on the floor.

"NO! YOU CANT" Louis pushed Niall away and kissed Harry big and long.He then placed a hand over Harry's mouth so Niall couldn't reach it.

"But I would do it for good food!" Niall exclaimed rubbing the back of his head that had hit the table.

"You can't! He's louis-kissed and no one touches louis-kissed" Louis tried glaring at Niall while his hand on Harry's mouth got tighter but he ignored Harry's muffles.

"But you said it!" Niall stated matter-of-factly.

"Doesn't matter,go eat that mustard marshmallow"Louis demanded placing another hand over Harry's mouth who was still struggling.

"But-" Niall tried protesting.

"NO BUTS! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" Louis screamed out again and removed his hand from Harry's mouth and quickly kissed him hard again without giving him a chance to take a breath.

Harry was practically gasping when Louis let him go and he had tiny red hand imprints over his mouth.

"YOU ARE MINE" Louis looked at Harry with possesive,red eyes as Niall was gagging in the background with the horrible mustard Marshmallow.

"Done, truth or dare Harry" Niall said resuming his place on the carpet and everyone simply acted as if the previous events never occurred but Harry was still a bit out of breath.

"Truth" Harry replied scared because he was still traumatized by what happened.

"Who would you save between me, liam and Zayn"

"Why not me?" Louis pouted.

"Cause he would choose you" duh.

"I would try saving all of you because I wouldn't want to lose any of you ever" Harry said with tears shining in his eyes so nobody dared to question his answer.

"Um alright,you could have a Haribo" Niall told Harry.

"Harry can I get some?" Louis looked at Harry with puppy eyes even though he knew Harry wouldn't say no.

"Yes ofcourse boobear" Harry got up,ate a few and then threw a piece aimed at Louis' mouth.

Before the piece could land in Louis' mouth,Niall bummed in and ate it. Louis huffed and puffed, crossing his arms and looking at Harry, waiting for him to do something.

Harry took out a few Haribos in his hand and brought them to louis, feeding him with his own hand. Niall glared at them and Louis sticked out his tongue,green from the Haribo(hahaha).

"Ok now Harry ask Louis and then we will stop playing this ,it's already 10:15" Niall said looking at his wall clock(Nandos sent him that a few years ago).

"Ok, truth or dare lou" Harry said facing louis with shiny eyes.

"Mmm dare, I am a big guy now, I need to act like one" louis said trying to blow air in his chest and make it look big.