|an awaited 'reunion'|

"Ugh, why do my fucking brain misses them again- yet again?!" Louis' annoyance clearly showing while he glares at the picture of his four best-friends(as they used to be and as they always will be). His grunts go unnoticed as his voice echoes through the ever so empty majestic halls of the so-called dream house.

~

"Can't we just meet already, it's been a thousand years?!" Niall hisses, weeping his sorrows with his crunch chips as he always did.
"Isn't it time already, crunchy bear?"
They would simply crunch in reply to his same-as-ever question.
Considering it a no, he would simply stare longingly at the picture he could always call home.

~

"Good lord, jolly getting rid of them". But somehow Liam's words never really reached his eyes. He mindlessly kept looking at the picture, a 6-year old picture in a 6-year old frame. He never really keeps old things, it's all space consuming to him but it always seemed to be an exception. Liam never really understood why but deep down he knew, he knew how much he wants to see them again.

~

"Oh! Those sweet, happy days. Isn't it just possible to relive them, like just for once?" Harry smiled, his heart blooming with a familiar warmth seeing the picture tucked at his nightstand. How much he misses Niall's laugh, Liam's annoyed pouty face, Zayn's cheekiness and Louis' ....well everything about Louis.

~

"Am I even allowed to miss them?" Zayn's thoughts began clouding his head as they are always used to while he stares at a picture in his expensive yet withered wallet.
"They won't need me anyways, will they now?"
He simply slips back his wallet in his jacket, letting the question go unanswered because he didn't know what could ever be its answer.

~

"We miss them mom" came an unending chorus from every house that had its lights up.
"So do we."
The words were sing-songed as a faint whisper blown away with the night's wind.

~

Yes, everyone was upset and no, no one seemed to know what to do.

But little did they knew what was awaiting.

(My first fanfic, hope you guys like it. You are free to give your opinions, I would love to know what you think about it)