|my policeman|

"Haz!" Louis shouted as he ran about Harry's apartment, well their apartment in search of the green-eyed, tall and curly lad.

"In the washroom love" Harry shouted back and louis zoomed in like a flash, well a tiny flash (don't tell him that or else!),"why were you screaming at the top of your lungs now?"Harry asked as he was touching up his eyelashes in the mirror.

"DID YOU SEE THE PICTURES FROM THE SET OF MY POLICEMAN?!"Louis asked as he curiously looked up at Harry, expecting him to say yes...well...

"I was at the shoot lou!" Harry exclaimed fondly as he booped louis nose and continued on with his work.

"Well you could still see the pics! You weren't too busy to see the pics were you?" Louis still asked being as nonchalant as ever.

"Oh dear how could I ?! Whose pictures again?" Harry asked as he teased louis when he saw his face going red in realisation.

Before his face looked like a tomato, he rushed out of the bathroom and plomped on the living room sofa, fishing out his phone from the pocket.

Harry's fanclub 🌈:
niall:
OMG?! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW PICTURES OF HARRY ON SET?!

liam:
yes Niall we did *mini eye roll*

zayn:
why a mini eye roll though?

liam:
cause I don't understand the point of making fanclub groups of each of us and God knows what you guys talk about in mine and I am half-excited about the pictures so a mini one.

Stfu payno, how dare you eye roll my haz.

niall:
YES YOU TELL HIM LOUIS!

zayn:
uhm btw I haven't seen the pics yet considering I don't use social media much, mind showing me?

liam:
NO OFCOURSE NOT!

Yes, ofcourse yes. You don't get to show them payno, Nialler will do the honours.

niall:
YAY!

liam:
but-

niall:

THAT LIL TONGUE! I WANNA KISSY IT, BRB

liam:
louis?uhm?

yeah yeah I am back payno, don't give me that 'uhm'

zayn:
so the photos?