|one step closer|

Today is the day, 10 years of one direction(well, 5 years without one direction too).

not actually

~

"I AM PRETTY SURE MY PHONE NEEDS TO GO THE HOSPITAL AND GET ADMITTED IN ICU" Louis was screaming on top of his lungs.

He was alone in fact but he was um talking to his walls. Okay, I mean look at his face, he can do anything.

 Okay, I mean look at his face, he can do anything

Got distracted sorry, hahaha.

"My phone keeps blowing up with tweets, messages, calls and everything else that exists!!!" Louis was angry at his phone but he knew it was not his phone's fault that it's already been 10 years.

"Sorry, I yelled at you. I think you just need some rest. I will go do some '10th-anniversary' shopping because you need to be okay by the evening, chats with the lads you know" he looked at his phone apologetically.

His phone beeped in response.

"And I need you to be completely resting" saying that he switched off his phone and danced out of his door.

-at the street-
"Why do I dream in the middle of the street in broad daylight?" Louis rubbed his eyes and looked again but the figure was still there.

Louis stopped in his tracks. It was not a ghost but still, it was shocking because...(see for yourself).

YES! It was harry-fooking-styles?!!!

"Harry? What is he doing here, I mean he can be here but why are we here at the same time" Louis was confused but he looked at Harry, his eyes filling with warmth.

"He is still a cute ball of sunshine, just like the last time." Louis thought to himself while gazing at Harry with heart eyes.

"OMG, LOUIS can I have a picture with you" a fan screamed behind him.

Louis almost fell on his face. At the noise, Harry turned his head and looked at his direction(obviously she had to scream just now, obviously). Harry practically stared at Louis and his eyes grew wide.