Merry And Bright: AU2 Chapter 30

AUTHORS NOTE: HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ME IN ENGLAND EVERYONE! Here is the OHRamsey christmas special! Im incredibly excited to share this heartwarming holiday chapter with you! V and Ethan spend their first Christmas together, cooking, opening gifts and of course spending some time with papa ramsey! Later they join all their friends from Edenbrook for a christmas night celebration to remember....Here is 'Merry and Bright' and I hope you enjoy! :)

Here is 'Merry and Bright' and I hope you enjoy! :)

Valentine

Christmas Eve...

IT'S HERE

The best time of year. And today and tomorrow are the absolute best day of the season.

And I couldn't be any more excited to not only spend the day with my boyfriend but also with my friends too...

But right now I'm waiting for my boyfriend at Derry roasters so we can go and do some last-minute Christmas shopping.

The last two weeks have been between work and between spending time together.

And since E revealed to me that the boards on our trail...things have been interesting...

Two weeks ago...

"I mean...I suppose we knew this would happen." I sighed as E and I sat at the desk in the diagnostics office.

"Not so soon though." He rubbed his forehead.

I took his free hand and said "hey... what' are you thinking? Talk to me."

"They're not going to fire either of us but they can sure as hell take you off the team or put you under someone else. I've always told you from the start I wasn't going to let what we have affect your future."

"Doctor Ramsey, remember what you also said...control what we can control...we stay low...we don't give them anything they can use against us. I don't know About you but I don't want to do another ultimatum."

"God no." He scoffed.

I smiled and said "so, we stick to what we know best. Hiding. And keeping our affection as hidden as possible. I know we didn't want that anymore...I know we're tired of that...but just for now."