War Of Minds: AU2 Chapter 22

AUTHORS NOTE: I promise this chapter is in English, the first part has a few dialogue bits that arent, but all will make sense in a moment! anywho! here is AU 2 Chapter 22, another fic featuring Badass Valerie, some fluffy fluff, but also a tense ending....things get interesting. Here is 'War Of Minds." Enjoy :)

" Enjoy :)

Ethan

"Níl! Tá sé seo dúr! Níl mé ag fágáil Boston go Michigan-"

Elijah, Sienna and I watched on as Valerie ranted on the phone to her parents, our brows raised as we tried to decipher what she was saying.

"....I got Michigan and Boston." Doctor green said.

"Pretty sure that was in English Eli." Sienna chuckled.

" Srac mé an litir, nílim ag dul. ach do thicéad a thógáil agus é a aisíoc!"

"....I didn't even know she was fluent." He continued to say.

"I presumed she was. It amazes me that she knows two of the most complicated languages and yet couldn't understand french." I raised my brow further.

"She grew up in a household with those languages, and plus, the brain stops being open to languages at a certain age. V was never that interested in them to begin with. she rarely talks-"

"deireadh an chomhrá. Tá mé críochnaithe."

With a sigh, she hung up and handed Sienna her phone back as she asked "....Everything okay V?"

"Define okay?" she massaged her temples.

"...are they taking the ticket back?" I asked.

"Yes. didn't stop them trying to tell me to go home. Its...rather infuriating." She sighed again as she sat down.

"....And I only speak out of English when I'm very very mad."

"We gathered...Remind me to never get on your bad side." Elijah said.

"I knew that from the moment she punched Nash." Siennas eyes widened.

"I'm calm. I promise. just um....a lot to think about. Which is the reason we're here."

she pulled the cheque out from her coat pocket, and handed it to sienna, who....

for a moment, look like she was going to pass out.

"A...A Billion-"

And Doctor Greene's expression perfectly mirrored hers as they stared at the slip of paper.

"To save Edenbrook. I...I don't know if it's too late. I don't know...what I should do with it."

"I mean....this...it could...it could save everyone's jobs." Elijah said,