Eternity: AU2 Chapter 45

AUTHORS NOTE: "Our Time Was Never Going To Be Enough If It Wasn't Forever."Enjoy :)

Valentine

Valentine

"I can't believe todays is the day!"

"Me either. and I've only known about it for a week."

"i'm so happy for her! Its about time and I can imagine-"

I opened the door to my room and exited with tired eyes as i heard the incoherent mumblings from my room mates and

"Bryce?" I raised a brow

"There she is! good morning V!" He smiled as he came over and pulled me into a big hug.

I smiled as i hugged him back and said "good morning to you too."

as we parted he raised a brow and said "...somethings different about you. what is it?"

He turned me around and sienna laughed as she said "its a pretty noticeable change."

i raised my brow and he raised his in return, before i lifted up my now very very long and straight hair

"Oh! That's why there was no cloud hug on top of your head." he chuckled

I smiled and said "I know, sleeping with straight hair is incredibly different from sleeping with curls. For starters my hair now reaches my butt and even in a ponytail is hard to sleep in and of course, no cloud."

He chuckled and said "it looks great. what's the occasion?"

We both went and sat down at the island where sienna was and said "well today is results day of course. and to be honest i just felt like a change. I've blow dried my hair straight, but i haven't properly straightened it in about two years.

"Well very fitting for todays occasion, which is why I have a surprise for you!" si smiled

she turned around with a tray of-

oh my!

A bowl of my favourite fruits and two of my favourite mini waffles!

"Oh si, thank you! what's the occasion for this?" i giggled

"Um well i suppose, there is no occasion! happy results day!" she clasped her hands together

"Oooo can i smell mini waffles?" Elijah smiled as he came in

"yes but they are specifically for V! You and the others are having pancakes."

I raised a brow with a smile as i took a piece of mango on my fork and said "i know i'm your favourite friend si but you don't have to make it so obvious."

She and Bryce shared a look as she said "of course not! but um- you worked more shifts this week, you deserve this!"

"you guys have been acting strange all week but if it means mini waffles and fruit then of course I'm going to ignore it." i smiled as i continued to eat