Birthday Boy: AU2 Chapter 34

AUTHORS NOTE: Oop nearly forgot my authors note- HI EVERYONE! Welcome to chapter 34. Today is yet another incredibly cute chapter, although there is a lot of foreshadowing in this one...anyway, join E and V on the day before Ethans birthday and all the fun celebrations in 'Birthday boy' enjoy :)

anyway, join E and V on the day before Ethans birthday and all the fun celebrations in 'Birthday boy' enjoy :)

Valentine

"She is so adorable when she's asleep."

"I know right? Maybe we should take a picture and send it to doctor Ramsey."

"Aw he would love that! hang on let me-"

Tiredly, I rubbed my eyes, before stretching my arm out and saying "take a picture of me and you will suffer the wrath of tired and stressed out V."

"V, I can't take you seriously when your tired voice is so adorable." A voice that I could now decipher to be Bryce said as he came over.

"Ooof! Bryce you're heavy!" I laughed into my pillow as he lay across me on the bed.

"I'm sure this will wake you up." he chuckled.

"Come on Bryce you'll squash her, she may be tall but she's got a small frame." Sienna smiled as she dragged him off.

I sat up and crossed my legs as Si sat next to me, and Bryce rolled into the space at the foot of my bed.

"You were up at 6, what happened?" sienna asked.

"Oh studying happened. I'm exhausted." I scratched the back of my head.

"Uh oh." Bryce's eyes widened.

"Uh oh?" I raised a brow as i took my 3 day curls out of the awful bun it was in.

"Yeah, Si and I got two, very assertive text messages from your boss."

I raised a brow and he handed me his phone as I read the text.

"And he sent that within half an hour of you coming home." Sienna smiled.

"He's so cute..." I smiled as I read over the message.